Ep 01 ; Part 3 - Class Monitor

Sejeong's POV ;

I've done with the registration and I have also changed my uniform. I'm walking to my new class with the English teacher, Kim Jiseok.

"Sejeong-ah, your class teacher,
Song Seonsaengnim asked me to send her message to you. She told me that she will send the link for the curriculum activities form to your phone, so can you make it done during this recess?"

"Ne… Seonsaengnim, what is the phone rules here?"

"You just need to put it in silent mode." Kim Seonsaengnim then turns to a classroom with the label 1-A and that is my new class.

"Sejeong-ah, so starting from today, this is your classroom. Come in, I'll introduce you to the class."

"Seonsaengnim, can you give me some seconds? I don't turn my phone into silent mode yet. I'll come in after I have done," I asked the teacher politely. Kim Seonsaengnim looks like a kind teacher and I'm sure we can get along well.

"Kureum," he gives me a smile before getting into the classroom.

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

Kim Seonsaengnim enters the class as English lesson takes the second period for today.

"Good morning. How's everyone doing?"

"Good…" Everyone is so energetic as it is still early in the morning.

"So today, we will have a new student."

"Woah... New friend..." Yuta, my cheerful Japanese classmate is so excited. Others seem so. Maybe because our class has the least amount of students compared to the other class.

"Yeoja or namja?" asked Taeyong who sits behind me.

"Yeoja." Kim Seonsaengnim only speaks a word but it's already making all of them - the guys shouts happily.

"Stop it! Stop it! Aigoo, you guys will make her uncomfortable."

"I think I saw someone with a pinky uniform at the office just now. Is it her?" Soobin asks when the class seems to be quiet.

"Ne…"

Wait, new student, yeoja, pinky uniform? My mind suddenly recalls this morning incident. Michiesseo! Why she ends up being in my class? Then she will know that I'm not in the second year, but in the first year. Aigoo! She might get me wrong for lying to her.

When the door was opened, I could see that girl from this morning. I was so panicked that I don't know what else to do other than turns my face towards the window.

"So, Sejeong-ah, please introduce yourself to the class."

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Sejeong. You can call me Sejeong. I'm from Gyeonggi but now I moved to Seoul. Please be nice to me." That girl named Sejeong ends her introduction with a bow.

"Emm... Soobin said she saw you in pinky uniform this morning. Are you, by the way, from a girl's high school?" asked Jihyun.

"Ne... I'm from Youngshin Girls' High School."

"Ooo..." The whole class nod except me.

"I hope all of you will give full cooperation to Sejeong. I believe you will make good friends. Sejeong, you may sit there, beside Sehun. Well, that's the only empty seat by the way. Oh yeah, let me introduce you to the class monitor. Sehun is the class monitor. Sehun-ah, let her know you."

Aigoo! I think I'm sweating right now. Her seat is beside me and the worst is, how come Kim Seonsaengnim mentioned my name?!

"Sehun-ah!"

"Sehun-ah? What are you doing?"

It's the third call and I cannot ignore the teacher anymore. "NNe…" I finally turn my face straight and give a forceful smile to Kim Seonsaengnim while trying my best to avoid her eyes.

"Sehun-ah, why are you looking through the window?"

"Aa… Nothing. The weather is just nice I got attracted." And second lie for this morning. Just as I finished answering Kim Seonsaengnim, I keep my face down, not to make her recognize me.

"So, Sejeong-ah, the guy who will be next to you is the class monitor, Oh Sehun, and there, Joy is the class assistant."

"Hyungnim...?"

Oh. My. God. I'm. Dead.

 Dead