Ep 09 ; Part 3 - Idea

Sejeong's POV ;

I thought he's dying. But he's in such a great health, rapping on the stage happily accompanied by that girl. Then the suffocating was just all a lie? He did that so he can show me this? Showing me his girlfriend? What the heck is he playing right now?! His great rap and dance don't catch my heart as I am in such a great anger right now.

I glare at him from afar. And what's with that wink? He winks at me from the stage and everyone is screaming like crazy, thinking that the wink is for tge audience. They might find him seducing with that wink. But not for me. I. Am. Annoyed. If he's in front of me right now, I'll slap him!

Listening to that girl's voice makes my ears piercing. I know she sings quite well, but I am really sure that I can do better.

I prefer Vivi being his yeoja chingu rather than this girl.

Ugh, I can't hold this anymore! My eyes almost flooded of tears. Before the performance end, I got out from the auditorium, heading to the club activities block. I'm sure no one will be there right now.

And I'm right. I enter the first club room as I can't hold my tears anymore. I cry out loud, letting out all of my tears.

Have I woken up from a long dream, 🎵
The moment I recognized you, 🎵
My love that was once nameless, 🎵
Might have then started. 🎵

Before I know you, 🎵
Was the sky this dazzling too? 🎵

Ugh, stop with that nonsense lyrics! There's no such thing! Love is just a crap!

I turn off my phone. I don't want to be disturbed! Not until I am able to act like nothing hurts my feeling. I don't want to look weak in front of that guy.

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

It has been an hour since my performance ended. I grabbed my phone right after my performance ended. But she didn't pick up my calls. So I call her again for the 15th time.

And she picks it up this time.

I run to the nearest exit to escape from this loud crowd. "Yeoboseyo! Sejeong-ah!"

"Who are you?"

I'm in a great disaster right now. "This is Sehun. Sejeong-ah..."

But there's no reply from the other side.

"Did you really believe in my act?"

Tuuuttt.

I guess I said something really wrong. And I'm sure I was. I think I should give her some time to cool down.

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

I can't believe that guy hurts my heart. And I can't believe my heart hurts because of him. That's why love is a disaster. I shouldn't get involved with him in the first place. I'm the dumbest person to think that he loves me too.

But he doesn't.

I shouldn't show him this side of mine. I shouldn't let him know that I love him. It's a shame as he doesn't love you. A really big shame.

Ottoke? I was being too obvious just now. Was I sulking just now? Omo! What's wrong with my brain, again.

I turn on the front camera on my phone, looking at my eyes and face. They are swollen but a face wash will help. Ne, I should fix up the situation.

I'm going back to the auditorium.

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

Inhale. Exhale. Strong Sejeong, fighting! I enter the auditorium from the side door and luckily there's an empty seat. I look around to find Sehun. Yeah, I should approach him and act cheerful, like nothing happened. He might be worried and feel guilty with my childish action just now. I should at least fix that up.

"You did well, hyung! You should tell me if you're going to do such a great performance like this. And what's with that asthma act? It's such a cheap and old trick, you know? You should come up with a better idea next time!" I memorized the script. Those are what I suppose to say in order to hide my pain.

I found him. At the front seat. He was there among the other students who made the performance. That might be their reserved seats, I guess.

But he's sitting next to the girl. Not only that, they are whispering to each other's ear. They are also laughing. So happy of you, Sehun-ah... Now I know I was expecting something really wrong from you. You are not feeling bad at all after lied to me. You are even busy spending a great time with your girlfriend.

I shouldn't feel jealous.

I shouldn't feel jealous at all.

Oh, God, I can't. Five minutes of being hypocrite to myself is really a pain I can't bear.

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

Mina pokes my arm.

"Wae?"

She says something but I can't hear her at all. The auditorium is too loud. They sure use the high quality speakers. It's like in a concert.

She brings her mouth to my ear, telling me something, but I still can't hear that. Our heights are different though. I bend my neck to her side so she can reach my ear.

"Oppa, can you bring me to the rooftop after this end? I heard K High's rooftop has a great view."

"Guerae! You'll see the whole Seoul from there." This time, it's my turn to reach her ear. It's such a difficult thing to communicate with another person with a quite big height difference in this kind of situation. This situation reminds me of the rooftop incident. That incident when our lips were almost meet. During that time, I didn't find any difficulties for the interaction. That was all guided by my desire. That's a sweet thing to remember though. My cheeks flushed. If I have a yeoja chingu, I'll kiss her often.

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

I might be crazy because of this thing. It's complicated. I'm not the type of person who keeps my feeling. I say what I think and do what I want. I'm also a determined girl. But that guy is really changing myself slowly.

"Whoa... Oppa... It's really a great view!"

Just who on earth is disturbing my privacy time. Can't I have my own alone time? At least for today. I'm too miserable right now.

"I told you..."

I hope it's not what I think it is. I know that voice. But please, for this time only, I hope my ears heard the wrong voice.

But it's not. It's exactly what I think it is. It's Sehun and that girl. Is she an elementary school student to call Sehun oppa? He's just in his first year of high school.

Sehun is freezing like a statue when he sees me. Maybe he's worrying as I find out about his relationship. Or maybe he just started to feel guilty because he lied to me, only when he sees me right in front of his eyes.

"Sejeong-ah~" What's with that cute intonation and that smile? Is he trying to coax me? If that's what he tries to do, then he melted my heart. Only a bit. My wound doesn't heal easily, you punk!

Do I know you? That is what I want and suppose to say. But why do I get another idea? A naughty one. I even take some step forwards.