The beginning

The following abbreviations are used in dialogues to identify the characters

Y / N = your name

POV = point of view

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked down from my throne at my subordinates who bow in awe of me.My assistant turns to me and says

Aria: 'Your Highness, the ambassador from fortress planet Z21-3 has just arrived and is asking for an audience.'

I looked at her with my red shining eyes.

Y / N: (In his head) 'She is really pretty, long blond hair, a beautiful curvy figure and deeply loyal to me and the empire, maybe she would be a good wife for me.'

She has now got up from her bow and looks at me with concern.

Aria: 'Your Highness, are you all right, are you missing something, can I do anything for you?'

I startle from my thoughts.

Aria: 'Your Highness?'

Y / N: 'I'm fine, let him in.'

Aria: 'Very well!'

The ambassador stepped forward and bowed to me he seemed to be waiting for me to allow him to raise his head.

Y/N: 'I guess you are not here to get me bored, so finally say why you're here.

'Ambassador: 'I beg your pardon, Your Highness, I am here to convey the news, that the Casus Belli has been successfully faked for the neighboring empire.The fleets are also ready to enter the territory of the empire. '

Y/N: 'All right, I have to admit that I didn't think it would happen so quickly.I will meet with my general staff tomorrow to work out the battle plans for the fleet associations. Assistant, would you please set the appointment for the war council to tomorrow at 12 am and inform the general staff. '

Aria: 'Very well, Your Highness, I will take care of it immediately!'

Y / N: 'Yes do it Aria.'My assistant turned to me again and smiled gently at me.

Aria: 'Your Highness, you know my name?'

Y/N: 'Of course I know it.'

She thanked me and did what I told her. The ambassador bowed again and left the room. I waited until they have left the hall and slowly sit up and walk down the stairs from my throne over the red and black carpet towards the palace garden.As I walk down the endless corridors to reach the garden, I let my mind wander.

Y/N: 'Aaah, I've had enough of governing that has been going on for eighty thousand years already, why did I really want to become emperor at any time?'

Y/N: 'Maybe I should just run away and leave everything behind.'

I tried to slap myself and immediately rejected that thought.

Y/N: 'No I can't do that. I took responsibility for all of the people when I became emperor, if I would throw everything away now this proud race would perish and alien scum would make the galaxy its own. I could never allow that. I threw open the large glass doors to the palace garden, breathed in the fresh air and enjoyed the scent of the variety of flowers that stretched out in front of me like an endless sea of ​​colors. While walking through the lavish garden and recovering from the nightmare of ruling, I began to hum a soldier song from my ancestors:I continued toward a small pavilion and sat on an upholstered chair in it.While I was enjoying my break, I heard Aria my assistant come to me in the pavilion with my favorite tea and freshly baked pastries.

Aria: "Your Highness I have watched you the last few times and found out that you always relax here at this time.I wanted to thank you for always being so kind to me and the other maids, so I prepared pastries and tea as my attention. "

Y/N: 'Here we are alone. You don't need to be so formal now, just call me Y/N'

Aria looked a little surprised.

Aria: 'But I can't do that, you are our worthy and good ruler. Everyone has to treat you with formality.'

Y / N: 'You know, I feel uncomfortable when everyone submits to me.I want at least you to meet me on an equal footing. '

Aria now looked even more surprised than before and said.

Aria: 'All right, if you wish I will call you Y/N now.'

Y/N: 'Very nice!I am glad that you make such an effort to make me happy, so sit down and drink the tea with me. "

I said as I pointed my hand at the free chair opposite of me. Aria has obviously given up her resistance and sat down opposite of me. I pushed a cup with a coaster and a small plate for the pastries to her.I pointed at the plate of pastries that she had prepared for me while I poured the steaming hot tea. 

Y/N: 'And? How was your day so far?'

Arias POV

He just asked me what my day was like, I never thought that he would be interested in me that way.He is the first to worry about me.

Aria: 'So far my day has been very nice and from now on it can only be more beautiful.'

Y/N POV

(In his head)I think that's the least I can do for you.

Y/N: 'Aria, how old are you?'

She looked at me again and answered.

Aria: 'I am 23 years old. In contrast to you, that's nothing, but I know that.'

Y / N: 'It's okay. A good age.'

I could make her immortal without any problems, but I know the consequences of it, I don't want to do this to anyone who doesn't know what immortality brings with it.

Y / N: 'Would you like to accompany me to the war council tomorrow, Aria?'

Aria: 'If you wish, of course.'

Y / N: 'Great! But it will not take place in the defense complex as normal, but on the flagship of the Third Fleet Association. "

Aria: 'This is not a problem. I have already informed the general staff they will gather on the flagship tomorrow.'

Y / N: 'This is good'

We talked a little longer and then returned to everyday life.After another half day of governing, I'm now looking forward to my dinner before going to bed. I woke up at night, I had a nightmare.

Somehow I couldn't remember exactly what it was but I fell into endless darkness and now I woke up.

But I didn't care and lay down again waiting for the next day.