Marriage Part 2

The next day.

I woke up early.

Ayuki was still sleeping peacefully next to me.

She looks so cute when she sleeps.

I should wake her up.

So I  petted her ears.

She moved a bit so we were right across from each other.

Then she opened her eyes.

A: 'Good morning honey.'

Y / N: 'Good morning slept well?'

A: 'Today is our big day, I slept well.'

She sat up.

A: 'Before we start, can we visit this beautiful cliff again?'

Y / N: 'No problem, we have enough time.'She smiled.

Y / N: 'The best thing to do is to get dressed first.'

Ayuki nodded and got up.

We were dressed two minutes later.

We left her cell and walked together down the hall and passed the O5's conference room.

The door was open and there were only two members.

The others are away to organise our marriage.

We left the foundation flew to the cliff and landed on the soft grass.

A: 'What a beautiful place.'

She looked down the cliff where the waves of the sea broke on the stones.

A: 'So incredibly beautiful ...'

She took a few steps back and sat on the green grass.

A: 'Come here too!'

I sat next to her and looked straight ahead at the beautiful sea.

Y / N: 'This is really nice.'

A: 'Before I met you, I never actually thought I would ever get an husband.'

She lay on her back and looked into the dark blue cloudless sky.

A: 'You gave my live a sense Y / N ... I will love you forever.'

I felt her hand on my shoulder and she pulled myself into the soft grass next to her. 

She put her arms around me and hugged me.

A: 'I love you ...'

I felt her tender warmth spread to me as if I could feel her love.

She kissed me while her tails stood behind her.

We lay there for a few more minutes and then made our way to the wedding in London.

O5-1 was already waiting for us in front of a huge cathedral.

O5-1: 'Hello, we are already waiting for you.'

O5-1: 'Ayuki we have already provided some wedding dresses for you, you can try them on immediately.'

Ayuki nodded and followed two women who brought her into a building.

O5-1: 'Y / N, would you like to see the cathedral?'

Y / N: 'Sure.'

O5-1: 'Then follow me your majesty!'

O5-1 went ahead and opened the big wooden gates for me.

The inside of the cathedral was huge.There were two large rows of dark wood seats and a huge altar.

O5-1: 'Unfortunately, there will only be a few present. 

I hope that you will understand that we have to keep the public out of it.'

I nodded.

O5-1 lead me out and I waited for my wife in the large cobbled square in front of the cathedral.

A moment later she came out of the building.She was wearing a very well tailored white wedding dress with lots of frills.

Her hair was open, much like Aria's hairstyle.

She wore a long silk veil over her head that was carried by four women behind her.

Despite the bridal gown, you could see her fox characteristics, her nine tails looked up behind her, and her ears looked out of her veil.

Apparently the dress was adapted to her.

A: 'How do I look?'

Y / N: 'Stunning I don't know what to say.'

A: 'Y/N can you marry me in your uniform?'I looked down at myself and had been wearing my military uniform from home all the time.

Y / N: 'If you wish, I have nothing against it.'

O5-1 interfered.

O5-1: 'Let's get started now?'

I nodded.We left the square and went into the building from which Ayuki came.

People came.

There were the other O5's and many Foundation scientists and MTF guards in suits and dresses.

I was a little surprised that the whole foundation will now see how I marry Ayuki.

O5-1: 'It's almost 6pm when the bells ring we will start.'

We both nodded in agreement.

I straightened my black and red uniform one last time.

Then looked at my watch and the pointer struck at 6pm.

I heard a machine start to move in the cathedral and I heard a loud GONG, GONG, GONG, from the bells inside of the cathedral.

O5-1: 'Okay Y / N you go first I will lead the bride to you at the altar as your best man.'

I nodded forward and entered the large cathedral, went to the altar and sat in a chair to the right of the priest.

Two minutes later, O5-1 entered the cathedral with Ayuki, her face was covered by the long veil.

She walked up to me and I stood up while looking in her eyes.

We went to the altar and the Great Organ behind Me began to play a holy song.

While the organ was playing we stood still and looked at the platform where the priest stood he was dressed in a robe.

When the game was over the priest looked up again and the ceremony began.