A normal day

One week later.

I walked through the Foundation corridors again.

Y / N: 'Hmm, there is still a complex that I have not yet entered.'

I looked intently at the piece of paper, whereupon I note down some anomalies every day that I would like to see.

SCP-2845?

Godlike?

I'm curious.

I logged on to the database and printed out the file on 2845.

Y / N: 'Apparently very dangerously hostile to humanity.'

I immediately went to Site 100 to visit the cattle.

Timeskip

When will I finally arrive ...'Some scientists came up to me and seemed surprised by my appearance.

Scientist: 'Excuse me?'

I stopped in front of him and looked into his eyes.

Y / N: 'What?'

Scientist: 'You don't want to visit SCP-2845, do you?'

Y / N: 'I actually wanted to do that?'

Scientist: '2845 is Keter class and also extremely dangerous. 

It is suicide if you enter its containment area.'

Y / N: 'This ridiculous cattle can't harm me at all I could kill a god if I want to.'

Scientist: 'I think you overestimate your skills and I don't think you have the authority to enter.'

I was getting really annoyed by that, I took my O5 card out of my pocket and showed it to the scientist.

He was extremely surprised.

Scientist: 'Are you an O5 member?"

Y / N: 'You are also a bit heavy on the line, right?'

Scientist: 'It is our duty, that we protect the O5's as well as possible from the anomalies. I am afraid you can't go on.'

My eyes were bright red.

Y / N: 'I would recommend you to step aside you insolent worm!'

When the scientist made no move to obey my request.

Y / N: 'Kneel down!'

He was pushed to the ground by my power.

Y / N: 'That's how it should be ...'

I continued past the scientist towards Site 100.

As I walked down the corridor.I went through the door to a laboratory with some scientists and two MTF guards.They turned to me and were surprised.

Without paying any attention to them, I went down the stairs to a large gate that probably leads to the cattle.

I opened the gate and heard the MTF guards running down the stairs to stop me.

They fell to the ground because of the deadly atmosphere and suffocated painfully.

I went into the cell and there was forest floor in front of me.The whole cell looks like I'm in a deep forest and it's night.

I closed the gate and created an artificial atmosphere around me.

While walking through the dense forest I slowly came to a clearing, a waterfall flows into a small lake in front of me.

There it was a three meter tall deer with dark green fur, huge horns and glowing spheres that flew in a circle behind him.Only the face of the cattle was hairless and looked at me with an emotionless human face.

I came closer and stopped in front of the cattle before the shore and looked him straight in the face with a malicious grin.

It has no pupils.

Y / N: 'Disgusting why is something like this Keter it doesn't even try to do anything.'

The spheres behind his head suddenly start to shine brighter.

Suddenly, a huge block of ceramic appeared from below me.

He probably thinks that would have caught me.

I came back to 2845 around the block and stopped right in front of him.

I knocked the dust off my epaulets.

Y / N: 'I have to say you didn't even nearly catch me.'

It seems to be silent, but his expression changed to surprise.

His spheres light up again and some pointed ceramic pillars flew towards me from all directions.

Y / N: 'Pff, pathetic and you want to be a god ...'

The ceramic pillars ricocheted off my invisible shield and flew towards it.

2845 teleported to the side and the pillars narrowly missed him.

Y / N: 'Entertain me.'

I laughed when he tried to attack me again.

Y / N: 'Too slow!'

I was behind him and a few shards of ice pierced his flesh.

It screams in pain.

Y / N: 'Hahahaha you can speak!'

It almost breaks down when it tries to escape.

A flash of light hits it and it thrown against some trees and collapses on the ground.

It looked at me with a face contorted with pain and fear.

Y / N: 'You had nice horns! 

I could use it as a decoration."

I threw his horns on the floor in front of him.

It seemed startled that I tore off his horns.

Y / N: 'I will not kill you, after all I want to know a little more about you!'

I picked up his horns and dragged them towards the exit.

It will surely regenerate somehow. 

I went through the gate and pulled his enormous horns up into the laboratory.

The scientists were shocked.

Scientist: 'Are these his horns?'

Y / N: 'Yes,  do whatever you want with it.'When I left the laboratory I could feel the surprise of the scientists.

I left Site 100 and headed to the canteen to see if the scientists that were assigned to SCP-682 are there.

When I got there, the scientists weren't there, but Ayuki was sitting at a round table in the corner and seemed deep in her thoughts.

Y / N: 'Hello darling.'

I sat opposite her.

A: 'Hello.'

Ayuki looked at me.

A: 'Where were you today I was looking for you?'

Y / N: 'In Site 100 by SCP-2845'

A: 'I don't know this SCP, who is it?'

Y / N: 'It is a deer with god-like powers according to the staff but it is weak and cannot even be a bit to be dangerous to me.'

A: 'what you did to him?'

Y / N: 'I ripped off his horns and threw him against a pair of trees when he became rude.'

A: 'You are not afraid to use your powers, are you?'

Y / N: 'You're right.'

We talked for a while and then went back to normal life.