Togetherness

After hugging her for about two minutes we went in.

There was a large fireplace in the middle of the room and an elongated window on the left, you could see the sea stretching out into the distance.

953: 'This is a very nice view!'

She sat down on the soft carpet in front of the fireplace and warmed herself from the fire.

I sat next to her by the fireplace.

Y / N: 'You know that I don't like to call you 953, that's definitely not your real name, isn't it?'

953: 'I don't actually have a name, I actually got called 953 over all these years.'

Y / N: 'How about if I give you a name?'

953: 'Would you really do something for me?'

Y / N: 'Of course!'

She smiled.

Y / N: 'How about ........... Ayuki?'

953: 'It is very beautiful!'

Y / N: 'If you like it I will call you Ayuki!'

She smiled and I petted her head.

Y / N: 'Oh sorry I couldn't resist your ears are so cute!'

A: 'It's nice please keep going!'I was a little surprised but I continued and gently petted her ears. They felt very soft.

A: 'You are really good at this, please keep going.'

I continued for a few minutes.

A: 'Would you like to pet my tails too?'

Y / N: 'If you want I can do that!'

A: 'Very well.'She turned and lifted her kimono a little. Nine fluffy dark brown tails emerged. They are surrounded by a soft green shimmer. I touched one of her tails and it was just as soft as her ears.

Y / N: 'This is so relaxing!'

A: 'It also feels nice for me.'

Y / N: 'I also have some brushes and combs here, if you want I can brush your tails too.'

A: 'But please be gentle my tails are very sensitive.'

Y / N: 'I'll be very careful.'I took a fine brush from the mantelpiece and carefully began brushing one of her tails.

She closed her eyes and relaxed as I brushed and combed each of her tails extensively.

After an hour I was done.

Y / N: 'Now they're so nice fluffy and soft!'

Ayuki opened her eyes again and smiled warmly at me.

A: 'I haven't felt so good in a long time. I'm so glad to have met you!'

I smiled at her.

Y / N: 'I can also brush your hair if you don't mind.'

A: 'I'll be happy if you could do this for me!'

I immediately got to work and brushed her hair for a few minutes. As I ran my fingers through her long hair, I petted her soft ears again. She yawned from relaxation and leaned against my shoulder. I put the brush away and started massaging her shoulders. Her skin was flawless, soft and warm. 

A: 'When you're done, I have a little surprise for you too!'

Y / N: 'I'm looking forward to it.'

I continued to massage her shoulders and arms. After another hour I was done.

A: 'Then I'll do something for you now!'

She turned to me and gently petted my head, then she put my head on her lap again and massaged my scalp with her fingers. It felt very relaxing.

A: 'Do you like this?'

Y / N: 'It's very relaxing. It's wonderful!'

She smiled. I could see her tails grow up behind her.

A: 'Oh! (* Blushes) If I feel very comfortable I lose control of my tails then you have probably spoiled me too much!'

She kept petting my head. After a while she stopped and I sat up, she looked towards the window in the orange sunset.

Y / N: 'Sunsets are really nice, aren't they?'

A: 'I don't know how long I haven't seen anything like this.'

A: 'Somehow I think it's a good time to take a nap.'

She put an arm around me and lay down on the soft warm carpet. As the other day, she pressed my head into her chest again and hugged me with both arms. A few days ago I never thought that I would cuddle with a Kumiho on a unknown planet under a sunset. As the warm sunlight shone on us, I became sleepy and closed my eyes. She wrapped her tails around me and it was getting warmer. I slowly drifted off to a deep sleep. At some point in the night I woke up again, listening to Ayuki's calm, relaxed breathing as she covered me with her tails. The fireplace was off and a very slight smell of charred wood filled the room. But it was still warm under her tails like under a blanket. When I opened my eyes her chest was directly in front of my face. So far I didn't really notice it but she has a quite large bust size.

I pushed her down a little with my arms so that we were at face level. Now her breast pressed against my chest but I was satisfied with it. I was still a guy. I hugged her just as she hugged me and quickly drifted back into a deep sleep. The next morning I woke up in front of the fireplace. 

Ayuki already seemed to be awake. She had covered me with a blanket while I slept. I straightened up and felt that it was a little cold, so I pushed some pieces of wood into the fireplace and lit it with the help of my powers. Then I went out of the room and looked for her. She wasn't in the house. Did she go away? 

Or was she captured? I have to find it out. First of all I have to find traces of her! Fortunately, I have much better senses than humans or animals could ever have. She said that she constantly uses energy to keep herself in her human form. This energy is not consumed or lost, however,she releases it into the environment. That's why she has this green glow around her tails. I could feel an extremely weak trace of her energy around me almost like a track. It led far into the forest. I left the house and flew over the treetops at the speed of sound. I could see the end of the track from a few kilometers away. There she was and at least 50 armed soldiers were there too. They apparently wanted to arrest her, but she refused.She didn't attack the soldiers either. The soldiers encircled her and prepared to shoot her.