Beast Mode

I was flying in the air over Chaos Insurgency headquarters.

Simply blowing them up would be too gracious.

I'll slaughter each one myself.

Similar to the Foundation, an armored building was on the Ground with an elevator leading down to the complex.

I flew to the floor and with a thought I ripped the metal door, which was several meters thick, from the hinges and hurled it hundreds of meters trough the air.

I went in to start my revenge campaign.

They deactivated the elevator.

I opened the metal doors with my bare hands and climbed into the elevator.

But he didn't move when I pressed the buttons so I tore open the metal floor and let myself fall into the darkness.

Y / N: 'Pathetic! Do you think you can stop me with such lousy tricks... '

Y / N: 'Your death will be cruel!'

I caught myself in the air and hovered in front of the first entrance to the complex. 

I opened the door and got access to a corridor.

Y / N: 'Here it almost looks like the foundation.'

I took a deep breath.

Y / N: 'YOUR DEATH IS HERE MAGGOTS HAHAHAHAHA !!!'

Some soldiers came around the corner to ward me off.

I threw them past me into the elevator shaft with telekinesis, where they screamed and plunged into the abyss.

I waited to hear the impact.

A dull thud could be heard, they may have fallen 500 to 600 meters.

I looked down into the abyss and laughed devilishly.

Y / N: 'The next ones!'

I continued to intrude into the facility and looked around.They had a lot of SCP's that I don't know from the Foundation.

Some soldiers were sent to my position again.

When they saw me they started screaming.

Their eyes burst and their vomiting blood.

Then they fell to the floor like lifeless sacks.

I heard footsteps coming again.

When I came around the corner and looked at them they trembled and they screamed in pain.

I drew my sword which shimmered red from my anger.

The soldiers' bodies bulged and broke open. 

There was a sea of ​​blood and splinters of bone.

The soldiers twitched and slowly turned into grotesque monsters.

After another minute it was done.

They ran through the corridors and shredded all living things that had the luck to meet them.

After a short time everything smells of blood, death and vomit.

You could hear the shattering screams of the soldiers who whimpered and screamed as they were torn apart by the claws of the monsters.

I continued on my way and walked through the blood-soaked hallways.

There were scraps of clothing, bones, meat, organs and torn corpses everywhere.

Y / N: 'Where's the control room?'

I kept walking through the hallways.

I heard the grotesque screams of my creations.

Around 20 of them stood at a locked door and struck the metal with their claws.

Y / N: 'This has to be the headquarters!'

With a wave of the hand, the monsters started screaming.

The flesh melted from their bones and they fell to the ground.

Y / N: 'You take my love, I take your life ...'

I looked at the corridor.

A mixture of blood and vomit covered the floor like a carpet.

Torn, organs and limbs lay everywhere.

Behind this door are those who are responsible for my love being dead.

I slowly opened the door with my hands.The sound of tearing steel drowned out the scared screams of the bastards who were behind the door.

Some men were sitting in a corner behind the door.They vomited when they saw what was behind the door I just ripped out.

A soldier stormed out of the doorframe.

With a thought I hurled him back into the room, he crushed the wall and colored the room red in an fountain.

The men in the corner whimpered and another vomited.

I walked slowly towards the bastards.

Y / N: 'You killed my love now you will die an agonizing death you maggots!'

They started to whimper and scream, they rolled on the floor and vomited blood.

They fell to the ground and rolled as pulsating bubbles formed on their skin, they grew bigger and bigger and burst one by one.

Hundreds of small spiders came out of the bladders and made themselves over the screaming men and ate them alive.

I sat in one of their chairs and listened to their death screams.

After a few minutes they died and you could only see flesh on the floor.

Thousands of spiders crawled up and tore small pieces of from from their bodies.

Y / N: 'Enough now'

I sat up and left the room.

I left the facility and flew in the air again. 

Y / N: 'Let me finish this forever!'

I bundled a little of my strength and transferred it to a fireball that formed on the palm of my hand.

I shot it at the facility.

An incredibly bright flash of light brighter than the sun pervaded the sky.

A gigantic fireball rises from the ground and a violent shock wave annihilates the surroundings.

Y / N: 'Now nobody will live anymore ...'

I made my way back to the Foundation to see Ayuki one last time.

I landed in front of the Foundation entrance building and went inside.

The bodies of the Insurgency soldiers had already been removed and everyday life returned to the Foundation.

I went to the infirmary where she was still dead.

I sat in a chair next to her bed and took her hand.

It was cold.

Tears ran down my cheeks.

Y / N: 'Please not again!'

I put my head on the edge of her bed and cried.