The surprise

I looked back into the fog where Aria disappeared a few seconds ago, I screamed:

Y / N: 'No!'

I heard that voice again.

Voice: 'You let her die! You let her die! You let her die! '

Y / N: 'No! Get out of my head! '

The voice disappeared.When I looked up there was Aria with that cruel grin and those huge unnatural eyes.She grinned even wider and stepped on my hand to hold onto the ship.I let go and fell into the fog.

Y / N: 'Aaaaaahh!'I woke up sweating and shivering next to 953.

953: 'What's going on? Have you had a nightmare? '

I was shaking and pale in shock.She gently petted my head.

953: 'Everything is fine.'She lay down on her pillow again.

953: 'Lie down too.'When I lay down on the pillow again she came closer to me.

She pressed my head into her chest.

I wanted to blush but found out that it felt very good. She put her arms around me.

953: 'Everything is fine. You don't have to be afraid.'

I also put my arms around her and closed my eyes. As the warmth spread, I slowly slid into a deep sleep. The next morning I woke up in her arms, she still seemed to be asleep. I stayed in the position until she moved and slowly opened her eyes.

953: 'Good morning, did you sleep well?'

I nodded as far it was possible in her embrace. She released me and we got up. 953: 'You said yesterday, that you want to show me a surprise today, .'

Y / N: 'This evening I have got enough time for you, I have to have to look around the Foundation during the day.'

953: 'I usually sit here in my cell all day, then I have something to look forward to!'

Y / N: 'That's good. See you later.'

The gate opened and the robot with the liver came into her cell.I went through and teleported to the other end of the hall and opened the gate.When I arrived in the laboratory, the scientist got two new MTF guards.

MTF Guard: 'Doctor, did he just come out of her cell?'

Scientist: 'Yes, he visits her frequently and stays with her the night.'

Y / N: 'But you shouldn't try it if you want to keep your liver.'Scientist: 'But I don't understand how they can you interact with her safely.'

Y / N: 'Don't ask me but she couldn't hurt or manipulate me even if she tried.'I left the lab and met for O5-1 in front of the O5's conference room

O5-1: 'Good morning, I have something you need to know.'I looked at him with my blood red eyes.

Y / N: 'What is it, but don't try to mess up my good mood.'

O5-1: 'It's about your dealings with our employees. Unfortunately we do not have enough in reserve that you can simply feed them to our SCP's. "

Y / N: 'Then you should teach them that they won't annoy me anymore, then nothing happens.'

O5-1: 'All right, we're going to issue a compulsory seminar. What are you doing right now? '

Y / N: 'During the day I inspect your anomalies and study them and at night I  am with 953.'

O5-1: 'You mean SCP-953 the Kumiho?'

Y / N: 'Exactly!'

O5-1: 'S Keter is one of our most dangerous classes here in the Foundation and you spend the night with her very impressive.'

I nodded and went on. After another day of studying SCP's, I returned to 953's cell. When I entered the laboratory and headed for the security door, the scientist said nothing more, but the MTF guards watched me in horror. I opened the doors again and entered her cell. She was sitting at her table enjoying her sake. When she noticed me she jumped up and hugged me.

953: 'There you are at last I missed you so much!'

Y / N: 'Ready for your surprise?'

953: 'Yes, I've been waiting for it all day!'

Y / N: 'Then come with me.'

I opened the door again.

953: 'Should I leave my cell?'

Y / N: 'Yes! But please don't kill the Foundation staff Ok? '

953: 'All right!'She walked a few steps behind me.I also opened the second gate and she followed me through. When we went to the laboratory, the scientist said.

Scientist: 'You're a little earlier today than usual.'

953: 'Sure.'The scientist turned in shock and fled to a corner.I opened the laboratory door and took her into the hallway towards the exit.

953: 'Where do you want to go with me?'

Y / N: 'That remains a surprise.'

I followed her out through the exit and a warm breeze caught us.

953: 'That's so beautiful? I haven't been outside for so many years.'

Y / N: 'It will be even more beautiful!'I put my jacket over her shoulders and took her by the hand.

Y / N: 'Hold on tight!'I built up a gravitational field below me within a second and we raised and into the air.

953: 'You can fly?'I flew higher with her and started flying at the speed of sound.

953: 'It's so fast, but I don't feel the wind.'

We stopped at a height of 20 kilometers and looked down at the clouds.

Y / N: 'And how do you like the view?'

953: 'I'm overwhelmed ...'

I smiled.Y / N: 'But we're not done yet!'

953 looked at me.

Y / N: 'Are you ready?'

953: 'Yes, I'm ready!'

I let her go and she flew in the air next to me.

Y / N: 'Then let's go!'

She looked at me a little puzzled. Then I dropped. We fell towards the ground. I closed my eyes and relaxed as we continued falling towards the ground. When I opened my eyes again we fell through a large cloud. I took her hand again and we flew again at the speed of sound towards a small villa. We  landed on the roof.

953: 'I am overwhelmed I have never fallen so far!'

Y / N: 'Here it is, that's the surprise!'

She stood up and looked around.The villa stood in a small clearing to the right of us a dense forest and to the left of us a cliff with a sea view.

953: '...............'

She was very surprised and cried from happiness.

953: 'It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen ...'

She came up to me and fell into my arms with tears.