Confessing Love

Ayuki's POV

I woke up early in the morning and Y / N was still sleeping I was sorry for him but unfortunately I have to leave him.
I got up covered him with a blanket and kissed his forehead.
A: 'I really love you but unfortunately I can't stay with you. Your life is unfortunately too short to stay by my side forever.'
I shed a few tears and petted his cheek again.
A: 'Farewell ...'
I will erase his memories of me so that he doesn't have to cry for me.
I left the villa closed the door behind me and went into the adjoining forest and made my way north from the small villa.
I spent the next few hours walking through the deep forest.
As I approached an old street, five heavily armored vehicles came up to me around the corner.
So that's it, I'll be locked away again.
But that wasn't the vehicles the Foundation is using:

On the vehicles were in big letters.

Chaos Insurgery.

Wasn't that the organization working against the Foundation?
They stopped and the doors opened.
A lot of soldiers came out and surrounded me.
One of them seemed to be the commander.
Commander: 'You are arrested, do not resist and you will not die!'
So that's how it's supposed to be, I'll never spend decades of my life in prison again.
Commander: 'Take your dirty hands up you fucking monster!'
I don't move then my life ends here.
The commander gave a hand signal and all the soldiers aimed at me.
I closed my eyes and waited for my death.
I heard a bang and was convinced that it pierced my heart. But I didn't felt pain. I opened my eyes again and at least 15 soldiers who were standing in front of me were gone. They were torn in the forest and at the point where they were standing there was a huge crater. I turned around and wanted to see what being capable of that. I saw two blue flashes of light and two fireballs exploded around me, the shock wave nearly knocked me off my feet and all the soldiers around me just evaporated. I felt a violent shock behind me it was Y / N.

A: 'Y / N!'

The remaining soldiers were blown up by telekinesis and hurled against all trees in the area with such force that the trees buckled and fell to the ground. Now only the commander was there.

Y / N: 'Hey, filthy miscarriage, I don't appreciate it when you call my girlfriend a monster.'

Y / N: 'Get ready to endure the worst tortures of your miserable life'

He slowly came up to him, grabbed his collar and lifted him in the air with one hand. The commander gurgled in pain and wanted to pull a pistol out of his holster. Before he could do that, 

Y / N ripped off his arm and dropped it to the ground. He choked and tears came to his eyes.

Y / N: 'This is just the beginning!'

He dropped him to the ground and crushed both of his legs. He tried to scream again but this time Y / N tore out his tongue. Now he picked up a long 3 meter branch and rammed it into the ground.

Y / N: 'Now you will be impaled!'

A: 'Please stop! How can you do something that cruel to him? '

Y / N looked at me with glowing bloodred eyes filled with hatred and anger.

Y / N: 'They wanted to kill you, to grant them an agonizing death is the least.'

A: 'Please, I can't watch this.'

Y / N: 'Well if it is your wish I will finish him quickly ...'

He knocked over the huge branch and lifted one of the armored vehicles that were on the street.

Y / N: 'You are luckier than you deserve ... burn in hell!'

Then the vehicle flew through the air and crushed the commander below it. The impact tore a large cloud of dust into the air and his wailing ended immediately. Tears came to my eyes. I may have committed many atrocities, but this is by far the worst thing I've ever seen.

Y / N's POV

She came to me and thanked me for bringing this bastard to a quick end.

A: 'How can you still remember me? I have wiped out your memories of me.'

I was a little surprised.

Y / N: 'Why did you want me to forget you and why are you here?'

A: 'You know that I live much longer than a normal person so .. I fell in love with you and I don't want to ever be separated from you.If you die I will never be able to see you again. '

Y / N: 'How old are you?'

A: 'I am over 1000 years old.'

I laughed.

A: 'What is there to laugh about?'

Y / N: 'What do you think how old am I?'

A: 'I don't know maybe 20-25 years?'

I laughed again.

Y / N: 'This is just my physical appearance, I cannot age and I am much older than you.'

A: 'How? You can't be older than me ... '

Y / N: 'I have ruled my empire for eighty thousand years.'

A: 'You are over eighty thousand years old?'

Y / N: 'Exactly!'

She looked very shocked.

Y / N: 'So you love me?'

A: 'Yes, with all my heart ...'

Y / N: 'I love you too!'

She looked at me in shock. Before she could react I hugged and kissed her. At first she could not understand the situation and had her eyes open but she quickly noticed it and hugged me too. She closed her eyes and kissed me back. We kissed until we couldn't breathe and then let go.

A: 'So will you stay with me forever?'

Y / N: 'Forever and nothing will be able to separate us!'

She burst into tears of happiness and she kissed me again.

Y / N: 'Do we want to go back to the villa?'

A: 'Of course, but I have a question.'

Y / N: 'Ask me anything you want darling!'

A: 'Why couldn't I change your memories and how could you find me?'

Y / N: 'My abilities are far better than that of a human being. I am the most powerful being that ever existed and able to kill a god.What I used to save you and find you wasn't even all I can do.I will always be able to protect you no matter how powerful our opponent is. '

A: 'I never thought you were so incredibly strong ...'

Y / N: 'And now let's go back!'

Ayuki agreed and returned to the villa with me.