Date Part 3

After some searching we found a shop that promised to sell "Premium Sake".

Y / N: 'It says that the shop sells good sake, do we want to take a look around?'

A: 'Yes, let's go inside.'

We went into the shop and were friendly greeted by an older Japanese woman behind a counter.

Behind her, various bottles were stacked on three shelves all along the wall.

Y / N: 'I assume that you have a better understanding of it than I do.

Which one should we take? '

A: 'To be honest. 

I was imprisoned in the Foundation for so long and only had this one sake.

I don't know any other. 

I think I need advice too. '

Y / N: 'No problem, the seller will surely have more experience in it and can advise us.'

We went to the woman at the counter.

Y / N: '(In Japanese) Good evening. 

My girlfriend would like to try first class sake. What would be the finest you have here? '

The woman looked at me in surprise, whether she was so surprised because of my Japanese or because I asked for the most expensive sake, I could not interpret.

Woman: '(In Japanese) Good evening, I'm honestly quite surprised that you understand Japanese so well.'

I thought so.

Woman: '(In Japanese) So the really best sake I have in stock here?'

I nodded.

The woman went through a door at the other end of the counter, behind which were shelves full of sake.

She climbed an old shaky ladder and took a slightly dusty bottle from the most remote corner I could imagine.

She hastily blew the dust off the bottle and polished it with a silk cloth until it was clean.

Then she returned to us at the counter in small steps and put the bottle on the counter.

Woman: '(In Japanese) This is by far the best I have here in the store, we got it when my grandparents were still working here and they assured me that it was a sake that was only served to the Japanese royal family during the imperial period.'

Y / N: '(In Japanese) And how did you get it here in the shop?'

Woman: "(In Japanese) After the Pacific War against the Americans, the imperial era ended and the royal family's supplies and treasures were auctioned off. My grandfather then bought this bottle for his entire fortune."

Y / N: '(In Japanese) If it's so precious, why are you selling it?'

Woman: "(In Japanese) Because it was my grandfather's will to sell the sake to a reasonable buyer. I can see that you love to live out the old Japanese tradition. Even your friend is dressed up like a Kitsune. "

I could see Ayuki getting angry, but I took her hand.

Y / N: '(In Japanese) No, she is a Kumiho, that makes a big difference.'

Ayuki was silent again.

Woman: '(In Japanese) sorry, I understand.'

Y / N: '(In Japanese) I am very grateful that you want to sell us this valuable sake, but what price do you have in mind?'

Woman: "(In Japanese) You know that such a rare drop has its price, of course. I have at least 1 million yen in mind. "

Y / N: 'All right.'

I opened my wallet.

I handed the woman the notes and she quickly counted them.

She nodded.

Woman: '(In Japanese) It's yours now.'

I thanked her and put the bottle away.

We left the shop.

Y / N: 'You have to know that we are not here in Korea, most people don't know the difference between Kistune's and Kumiho's.'

A: 'Sorry, I just don't like it when people misunderstand my origins.'

Y / N: 'But now we have the best sake.'

A: 'Yes, but I'm shocked that you spent so much money for me.'

Y / N: 'It's not a thing. I just replicated the money.'

A: 'But thanks anyway, I'm looking forward to drink it with you!'

Y / N: 'Let's drink it in the Foundation, you also have matching porcelain vases there.'

She nodded.

A: 'What do we want to do now?'

Y / N: 'I heard about a trend. There's a new way to sleep here."

A: 'I don't know anything about it.'

Y / N: 'They're called capsule hotels. Let's try them out.'

A: 'Capsule hotel?'

Y / N: 'I'll show you!'

We went to one of these hotels and I bought a 'capsule' for both of us.

A: 'I've never seen or heard of it but it's interesting.'

We went to our capsule and I opened it.

Y / N: 'You can sleep in it.'

A: 'I want to try it out.'

Y / N: 'Then go in.'

She entered the cabin and lay down on the mattress.

A: 'It is much softer here than in my futon, come in too!'

She took my arm and pulled me into the cabin in an deep soft embrace.

We closed the privacy Privacy screen that nobody can see us from the outside.

I darkened the light in the cabin so that we had a cozy environment.

She closed her eyes and kissed me.

I kissed her back.

A: 'It was a wonderful day, I would like to return you a bit of your favor!'

A: 'I promised you something this morning.'

She let me go and leaned her head forward.

A: 'You wanted to pet my ears because I'm so cute, right?'

I nodded and gently petted her soft ears.

Her tails came out again under her kimono.

A: 'If you want you can also pet my tails.'

I can't say no.

I petted her tails with my hands.

While I was enjoying her tails, she hugged me again and breathed gently and warmly into my ear.

I don't think I've ever been so close to a girl, but it feels incredibly nice.

At some point we fell asleep while cuddling.