Separation

We returned to the villa, the surroundings were bathed in a soft red by the sunrise.

A: 'I am so thankful that you saved me without your help I would be dead now.'

Y / N: 'You know that I am always here for you. I would never let anyone do anything to you. '

A: 'Of course I know that.'

Y / N: 'The day is still young what should we do today?'

A: "I heard about a tradition of the humans. What was it called ............ da ....... da ....... a date! '

Y / N: 'A date?'

A: 'Yes, we can go to one of the cities and have fun together!'

Y / N: 'That sounds interesting let's try it!'

Y / N: "But we know nearly nothing about this world and its traditions. I suggest we visit the Foundation and ask the O5's for advice! '

Of course I knew a lot from this world but I shouldn't always pretend to be omniscient.

A: 'This is a good idea, we should start immediately!'

I nodded.

We left the villa again to flew back to Foundation.

A few minutes later:

We stood on the Foundation site again and entered the complex.

Some scientists who didn't know Ayuki looked at us in surprise, probably because of our clothing.

Others were shocked that a Keter SCP was just freely running around the Foundation.

After a while we were at the O5's conference room and went inside.

They were sitting there enjoying their lunch break.

When they noticed us, they stared in shock at Ayuki.

O5-5: 'What is she doing here outside of her cell?'

O5-1: 'It's okay as long as our Majesty Y / N is with her, we don't have to worry.'

The other O5's nodded.

A: 'Your Majesty? Did they just call you majesty? '

O5-1: "Y / N only appeared on Earth a few days ago. He comes from a different timeline and is a god-emperor over a Kardashow 3 civilization.

A: 'Kardashow what?'

O5-1: 'A technologically extremely advanced civilization that dominates an entire galaxy.'

A: 'You are an emperor Y / N?'

She looked at me in shock and fell on her knees.

All O5's got out of their chairs and bowed.

Actually, it was a common sight that everyone bows to me, but that's kind of uncomfortable for me now...

Y / N: 'Alright you can get up.'Everyone got up and looked at me.

O5-1: 'So what is your Majesty's reason for visiting?'

I wanted to explain but Ayuki was faster.

A: 'We are now a couple (holding my hand) and we want to go on a date together, but we don't know what to wear and where to go, so we ask for your help.'

O5-1: "So it's a date how long has it been since I last had a love. But that's not the point, so do you have any suggestions? '

O5-3: 'I would suggest that you adjust your clothes first so you wouldn't attract too much attention.'

O5-6: 'But 953 has her 9 tails, which you can only effectively hide under a kimono.'

A: 'My name is Ayuki no longer 953!'

O5-6: 'I beg for your pardon Ayuki.'

O5-7: 'And how should she hide her ears?'

O5-2: 'There are cosplayers wearing such ears when they dress up as Nekos.'

O5-4: 'Right, then this clothing is also appropriate.'

O5-3: ' Your majesty you could adapt your clothes to Ayuki's clothes.'

Y / N: 'You mean I should dress like a Samurai or something?'

O5-3: 'Exactly!'

Y / N: 'I agree, but wouldn't it be better if we did the date in Japan?'

O5-1: 'This is also a good idea!'

A: 'Yes, I would also like to see Japan or Korea again!'

We talked a little bit more about the date and then we heard a loud bang.

O5-1: 'What was that?'

O5-2: 'I look at the surveillance cameras to see if there is anything there.'

O5-2: 'This is the Chaos Insurgery they are storming the Foundation.'

Y / N: 'They attacked Ayuki yesterday and these bastards wanted to kill her!'

O5-1: 'What have you done to them?'

Y / N: 'I burned the soldiers smashed them with trees and I would have liked to impale the commander, but because Ayuki is such a friendly person, I only crushed him with an armored vehicle.'

O5-1: 'They certainly want revenge or maybe they want Ayuki.'

Y / N: 'Lower maggots! Wait here I'll crush them! '

O5-2: 'Then we are safe now!'

I went out with bright red eyes and a monstrous smile on my face. At a junction I could hear gunshots and footsteps coming towards me. I waited until they were within range and smashed them with a rain of sharp ice spikes. They came in here. I continued in the direction where most of the bastards were. They were waiting for me. I hit the wall with a piece of metal. They aimed in my direction and would shoot if I came around the corner. They can't do anything to me. I came around the corner and they shot everything they had on me for 2 minutes. After they're finished they wanted to see if I was still alive .

They looked at me in shock. All the bullets they shot at me hovered in the air in front of me.

Y / N: 'Apparently you couldn't do anything to me lower maggots!'

I shot back all the bullets and shredded all the soldiers in front of me. But it wasn't all. As I expected I heard a few more shots from the direction of the O5's. I ran back and was there in a minute. Some Chaos Insurgery soldiers were lying dead on the floor they were shot by MTF guards. The door to the conference room was open. Some of the O5's were on the ground, some were shot and three were dead. I walked around the table behind him, Ayuki was passed out and fatally injured. She got some bullets in the stomach. O5-2 came awake from his shock.

O5-2: 'You can no longer save her she will die.'

Y / N: 'SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL CRUSH YOU !!!'

Tears came to my eyes.

Y / N: 'You can't die !, You cant't die !, YOU CAN'T DIE!'I used my strength to pull the bullets out of her body. Then I used healing powers to close her wounds.I felt her pulse, she didn't have one.

She was dead. I sat motionless next to her body. It was too much I couldn't understand.It couldn't be true. First Aria and now her ...I felt such a cruel anger boiling inside me as I have never felt it before.

Y / N: 'You take my love, I take your life.'

Y / N: 'You will suffer forever ...'

I felt my eyes turn blood red, they shone brighter than the sun and melted everything in front of them.

Y / N: 'You will all die ...'

I flew out of the foundation and my hate absorbed all the energy around It got cold and a blizzard appeared. I saw deep black wings forming on my back. I flew towards Chaos Insurgery.

Y / N: 'I will be your end! I WILL BE YOUR DEATH !!! '