Hill Surfing

Up on a mountain , a young dark blue hedgehog named Sonic and his friends & brother  :

Manic the green hedgehog

Big Mac , the red stallion

Mushu , the small Chinese dragon

And Tails , the two tailed fox kit

Sonic was on a surfboard with a huge ice cube tied at the bottom of it.

Sonic- Alright , boys , here's the dealio ! It's a creation I like to call 'Hill surfing' . Watch your foot.

Big Mac- I'll spot ya. I'll spot ya.

Mushu- Are you sure this is safe , Sonic ?

Sonic- Mushu , come on ! Safe ? It's completely safe. Since when isn't surfing safe ?

Big Mac- He's got a point.

Sonic- ( Smiles breezily ) Okay , salt lick.

Big Mac grabs a huge rock of salt , and Sonic lays it before Big Mac tosses it aside.

Sonic- It's go time !

Manic- I'll try it. I'm down .( Sits up front )  Shotgun !

Big Mac- ( Sits in the back ) Piggyback !

Mushu- Never ! You're all gonna die.

Tails sniffs him and imagine's he's a roasted main course. Mushu notices and looks uncomfortable.

Mushu- Tails ?

Tails- ( Snaps out of it ) Nothing.

Mushu and Tails hop on behind Sonic.

Sonic- Oh , wait a second. Photo op .

Manic- Okay , get together !

Sonic and the gang pose as a small brown chipmunk named Chip snaps a picture of them before he scurries off.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Suddenly , Big Mac chomps on an apple. Sonic and the rest look at him with their eyebrows raised .

Sonic- Hey , Mac ?

Big Mac- What ?

Sonic- Where'd you get that apple ?

Big Mac- ( Gestured the bitten apple ) This apple ? It was originally attached to this.

Big Mac takes out a small tree of apples , Sonic becomes a little wary .

Sonic- Isn't that what keeps our board in place.

Big Mac- ( Smiles goofily ) Eeyup .

Suddenly , the surfboard began to slowly slide to the edge . Everyone became anxious.

Mushu- Uh , Sonic ?

Tails- ( Freaking out ) What ? What ?! What happened ?!

Manic- You know , it's times like this when I really like to say.... ( Freaks out ) OH CACA !

The surfboard completely slips over the edge , taking the screaming gang along with it.

Sonic- YOU DIDN'T DO THAAAAAAAT !!!

As they "surf" through the forest , the screaming 5 surf through bushes , a few animals picked and attacked them whilst they surf until they were out in a plain , but they quickly spot a huge tree their way.

Sonic- Okay , okay , look , this is bad enough ! Please , no one scream "Tree!"

4- TREE !!!

But Sonic smirks fearlessly as he stands up on the surfboard and slides out of the trees way as he skillfully did with the others.

Sonic- Let's surf !

They went loopy through a grass-less field and the gang laugh victoriously.

Sonic- Yeah ! Hang paw !

Then Manic spots something and becomes afraid.

Manic- Uh , Sonic ? Are we not supposed to yell "Rock !"

Sonic and everyone else look at a boulder in front of them and before they could react , they slide up from the boulder , losing and shattering the ice cube in the process. And before you know it , they were "Flying" with the geese.  They even pass an oil factory where it's gushing oil everywhere. The people who own it saw the screaming boys and look st each other in confusion.

As they pass the factory , Sonic quickly spots a chicken farm and screams , catching everyone off guard.

Sonic- CHICKEN FAAAARRRRMMM !!!

Annoyed , Manic crosses his arms and sits as he glares at his brother.

Manic- Aw ! We can't yell "Tree !" Or "Rock !" But you get to yell " Chicken farm !" .

Sooner then they realized , they unceremoniously  landed in the chicken farm , making a few chickens scatter in fear.