Pizza Guy

Back outside , the vehicle passes the sign , still nobody heard the owl.

Owl- ( Louder ) Hoot ! Hoot !

Nobody still heard the poor little owl. Aggravated , Owl loses his patience and....

Owl- HOOT !!!

Back inside , everyone hears the alarm and turns to face the door. Someone pounds in the door , frightening everyone.

Manic- I'll check it !

Manic swings across the air with the help from the party lights and lands on the window sill. He runs the fog of the glass and sees a person holding a pizza.

Manic- It's alright. calm down ! ( Turns around ) It's the pizza guy.

Sonic- ( Rips off his bowtie and jacket ) I'm on it !

The lights instantly go off as everyone stays quiet.

Big Mac- ( Quietly ) Don't worry , I got it ! Pizza pizza pizza.

The pizza guy pounds on the door again and two fake arms pop out from the door , holding cash. The boy takes it.

Boy- Uh , thanks. You want change ?

Sonic- Nope ! Keep it .

Boy- So , you really ordered a lot of pizzas , huh ?

The pizza boy grabs 10 boxes of pizza and hands them all to the pair of fake arms.

Sonic- Oh , yeah. We're having a bog human party . Just a party. A big one. With us celebrating our humanness .

Boy- Dude , I love parties ! Can I--?

Sonic- No !

Big Mac struggles to hold the top arm in place with his teeth.

Boy- Okay. Well , then... See ya !

Big Mac struggles to keep his balance bit he accidentally falls down , dropping the fake arm to the outside. The pizza boy sees it and silently freaks out.

Sonic- Ouch ! Uh... My arm fell off. My fake arm , I mean.

Boy- ( Picks up the arm ) Wow. I am SO sorry about that. Do you meed any help.

Sonic- No , I don't like help. It's just against my religion. I'm a Nohelpian .

Boy- Cool. I'm a Lutheran . ( Gestures the arm ) What about this ?

Sonic- You know what ? You keep it. It's dirty now.

Boy- Really ? Cool ! ( Smiles and runs to the car ) Dude , I got an arm !

Boy 2- Yeah ! Righteous !

The second boy chuckles as his friend walks into he car and they drive off. As soon as it was out of their sight , Sonic and Big Mac sigh in relief.