Motorcycles

Now that it's nighttime , Sonic , his crew , the ladies , and Team Chaotix were all together on their way home.

Manic- Boy , what a night , huh ? We took out the criminals , Mushu finally breathed fire , and by the time we get back , we'll have a new member of the barnyard running around.

Sonic- ( Stops ) Huh ?

Everyone stops in their tracks.

Manic- Amy . She went into labor as soon as you left.

The girls were happy to hear the news and cheered.

Demeter , Bomba , and Minerva- Yahoo !

Manic- She's having her baby , dude. What did you think what was gonna happen ? You thought she's gonna grow bigger or something ?

Sonic- ( Starts to panic ) Is she alright ? We--We gotta get back !

Knuckles- We won't make it back in time walking. I'm sure she's gonna be alright , Sonic.

Sonic- Knuckles , I've got to be there.

Espio nods in agreement before Knuckles starts to ponder for an idea.

The whole gang make it to a diner and spots 7 motorcycles.

Knuckles- ( To Sonic ) We can call them afterwards and tell them where to pick them up.

Sonic turns to Knuckles and smirks evilly but mischievously , apparently thought of an Insane idea.

Time Skip...

Now , fast on the road , Sonic , and the rest are riding on motorcycles.

Sonic with Manic and Jemima behind him.

Knuckles with Demeter and Rouge

Vector with Minerva

Charmy with Mushu and Flaky

Big Mac with Applejack

And Espio with Bombalurina ,

who hugs him tightly as she smiles flirtatiously at him , making him blush

Manic- Car !

Everyone stops as they see the same pizza boys pass by them.

Pizza boy 1- Whoo hoo !

Pizza boy 2- Yo , righteous !

The animals just stare in awkward silence for a few moments before they continue to drive back.