Meeting

Back at the barn , everyone is gathered up , ready for the meeting. Chuck gets up in front of a podium.

 Chuck gets up in front of a podium

Chuck- Good morning , everyone. Okay , before we get started , we have a birthday. ( Looks at his clipboard ) Granny Smith turned 19 today.

Granny Smith weakly blows out her apple dutch cake and smiles at everyone as she blows a kazoo .

Chuck- Man , those horse years aren't that rough , are they ? ( Looks at his clipboard ) Also , remember it's--

Before Chuck could finish what he's saying , he and the whole barn hears screaming outside and the doors burst open to reveal Sonic and his friends covered in head to toe feathers.

Sonic- What's up ?

Chuck huffs in aggravation as he scowls at his nephew as Sonic and his friends shake off the feathers and hop off the surfboard before Sonic kicks it away , out of sight while Hank and another dog shit the barn doors.

Sonic- Uh , hey , Uncle Chuck. Look , I probably know you're looking for an explanation , regarding the exploded chicken on me and then the sticky black oil stuff ( Scoffs a chuckle ) A-and there were ( Chuckles ) you are gonna love this ! I'll tell you the most because , you , my friend , are a laugher !  And every... Didn't we know that ? Right ?

Chuck- ( Calmly ) Just take a seat.

Sonic- I'll... I'll take a seat.

Sonic goes to find a seat as Manic starts to shakes the feathers off , but he ends up flying , delighting the neon green hedgehog.

Manic- ( Chuckling ) Cool !

Sonic goes into the third row and squeezes in between the hog and the goose , causing the goose to honk.

Chuck- ( Clears throat ) As I was saying...

Mushu , Tails , and Big Mac sit next to each other in the front. But Mushu notices something on the red stallion.

Mushu- ( Whispers ) Hey--Hey , Big Mac. I--I think there's a dead bee in your nostril.

Big Mac- Oh ?

Big Mac blows hard , and the bee pops out alive and flies away , causing a few people to look.

Big Mac- ( Shrugs ) Well , it's not dead.

Chuck- Okay , well in the first matter of hand : Free market goods. As if I needed to say it again. The purchase of human articles from chipmunks in trees is strictly prohibited.

Suddenly , Chuck and everyone starts to hear a phone ring. Everyone simultaneously turns to see it's coming from Sonic's cell. The dark blue hedgehog smiles sheepishly as he awkwardly takes it out and answers it.

The call revealed to be Alvin ; A rock n roll chipmunk wearing a red cap.and hoodie with his first initial on it.

Alvin- Hey , Sonic ( Chuckles ) Hey , listen

Alvin- Hey , Sonic ( Chuckles ) Hey , listen. I think your nikes--

Sonic- ( Quietly ) Ah , yes , that may not be the best time...

Alvin- Hang on a second.

Alvin puts the phone down and walks away.

Alvin- Theodore. Theodore , come here. No , I'm not--I'm not gonna hurt you. Come here. Theo , come here.

Suddenly , spanking sounds can be heard as the barn , and the chipmunks stopped what they were doing and look at Alvin spanks Theodore.

Alvin- I TOLD YOU TO NEVER DO THAT AGAIN , AS LONG AS I LIVE ! NOW , PUT IT OVER THERE... NOW !!!

After he's done , Alvin calmly returns to his phone and holds it up to his ear.

Alvin- Sorry about that. Theodore's out of hand. Now,  the nikes ,what's the make again ?

Sonic- ( Quietly ) Yeah , yeah. I really should go , Mr. Alvin Seville .

Alvin chuckles as Sonic hangs up and pretends it to stretch and yawn.

Sonic- Wrong number.

Manic walks over and quickly takes the phone before he leaves.

Manic- Thank you.

Chuck glares harshly in irritation , waiting to see if there were more interruptions. Sonic smiles sheepishly and everyone else look at his uncle to continue what he was saying.

Chuck- Second item : Best remind you , this is criminal season.

Everyone exchanges anxious and worried looks as they whisper amongst themselves instinctively

Everyone exchanges anxious and worried looks as they whisper amongst themselves instinctively .

Chuck- These are ruthless and desperate creatures. Rule #1 : Stay in groups . Rule #2 : Stay inside the perimeter of the fence at all times. And rule #3 : Be careful out there. ( Stands straight ) Okay , let's hit it.

Chuck blows the horn and everyone is dismissed as Hank opens up the doors.

Fun fact : when a horse is 19 years old , that horse is 59 in horse years.