Officer Chase

Back at their place , Shego looks at the news where it shows cops chasing the same exact care Sonic and Team Chaotix are in.

Shego- Won't you look at that ? The world is going crazy.These kids get all hyped on on diet coke and jolly ranchers and just--

Shego then quickly realizes...

Shego- That's our car !

Shego sees Sonic's paw sticking out of it before he puts it back in , angering her.

Shego- That was a paw. There's an animal in our car and that is a PAW !

Shego grabs her cellphone from the stand and starts to dial someone's number before placing it on her ear as the bewildered Drakken looks on as he opens a soda can.

Shego- Yes , this is Shego. ( Scoffs ) What do you mean "What now ?" My car is on TV and I think there's a mammal in it ! And I saw a crocodile out my window and I think they may be linked.

Then the person hung up on her. But she just calmly shakes her head.

Shego- Now , don't think I can't call again , Gary.

Back to the boy gang , they are now being chased by three cop cars , along with a helicopter. Sonic sees and rolls his eyes.

Sonic- ( Sarcastically , anxiously ) That's nice ! Good !

Espio- ( Freaking out ) Ah ! They're gonna catch us ! They're gonna dissect us !

Espio whimpers in fear as Sonic looks out the window to see a large clearing. He plasters the aspect of determination and grabs the wheel.

Sonic- We're DITCHING OUT !!!

Sonic forcefully steers the car to the side as it destroys the fence , and the car "Flies" in the air . The gang scream in fear as Charmy and Vector hug each other as if there's not tomorrow until they drop back into the clearing as Espio keeps driving down.

Espio- Stuffed and dead  and crocodile boots ! It's our future !

Then they crash into the boulder. The gang didn't hesitate to rush out and run into the forest.

Espio- ( Grips onto Sonic's hand )Out ! Run !

Sonic- ( Takes his hand back ) Stop touching me !

Wiggum , the cameraman , and the two other officers runs down the hill and follow them.

Wiggum- They're making a run for it ! Let's go , come on !

The helicopter's light shines over the forest trees as they spot silhouettes of the 4 animals.

Gray Badger- This is Gray Badger in chipper 219. We got suspects in sight.

Sonic- I'm chafing !

Wiggum and the gang are getting closer as they chase after them.

Wiggum- Okay. Hurry up , fellows ! ( Points at them )  They're right over there !

Sonic- Of , prick me !

Wiggum- Okay , here we go ! Here we go !

Sonic- ( Runs faster ) Oh , prick me !

Wiggum- ( Sees their sizes ) Geez , those guys are big !

Sonic was about to run to the left until a light shines bright his way .

Sonic- ( To the Chaotix Team ) Cut it right !

The foursome run to the right and make it out into a clearing with a small pond. Sonic stops in his tracks , making Espio , Charmy , and Vector bump into him. They look at the clearing with a " We're screwed !" Look until the police finally managed to catch up with them in the clearing.

Wiggum- We got 'em !

Wiggum stops and pants heavily before he looks questionably at what he sees.

He sees a small blue hedgehog , and buzzing bee on a daisy . Sonic chitters before Charmy accidentally burps , before he sheepishly smiles.

Disappointed , the police squad immediately leave. As soon as they were gone , everyone stands back up as Vector pops his head out of the pond.

A while later , the gang strain as they use all their mighty strength to push Shego's now dented vehicle on the pathway.

Espio- ( Smiles ) Could you guys believe that ? Did you guys see me ? Me , I am fearless , baby.

Charmy- ( Sarcastically ) Oh , yeah. Fear--less !

Then , they managed to put the ruined vehicle back to where it was before before they quickly scurry off to the hilltop across from Shego's place before they see the car rolling backwards by itself. They chuckle to themselves.

Espio- Okay , toodle-do , Sonic. Same time tomorrow , right ?

The Team Chaotix begin to leave.

Espio- Hey , guys , cam you imagine Chuck doing something like that ?

They laugh at the comment as Sonic quickly realizes on how he acted such recklessly tonight.