Partying at Daylight/ Wild Taz

...The Barn was out of control ! Everyone's actively doing whatever they want... In broad daylight !Demeter quickly escorts the kittens out of the tumultuous chaos. Sonic looks around with mixed emotions ; shocked , a little afraid , and ballistic . Manic rushes up to his older brother with a gleeful smile.

Manic- Hey , Sonic ! This is a mad house ! Isn't it great ?

Then someone throws a soccer ball at Sonic's head and quickly apologized.

Manic- Ha ha ! You got with a soccer ball !

As Sonic makes it inside the barn , he sees a group of stallions dancing the jig . Sonic looks over to the bar and sees Tails drinking and dizzily falls down. Then , Knuckles calmly approaches him with an approved smile.

Knuckles- And I thought I'd be the first to congratulate you , Sonic. You're in charge now.

Sonic- I'm what ? Knuckles , I'm not in charge , okay ? I don't do... " In-charge". This is not my responsibility.

Knuckles- ( Nods ) I know. But you were elected fair and square. Congratulations , Boss.

Knuckles pats him on the back before he leaves him disbelieved. Sonic exchanged uneasy looks with his brother before he looks at everyone , quickly infuriated by the madness. So , he takes a deep breath and...

Sonic- HEY !!!

The loud and indistinctive conversations were quickly silenced as everyone froze in their spots. The gray lead stallion on the stage huffs haughtily before he cries and runs off the stage , leaving his backup dancers behind.

Sonic glares at the barnyard animals.

Sonic- Have you all lost your minds ?! It's daylight ! The farmer's gonna be back. This is SOOO off LIMITS !

Giggly , the drunken tails stands in top of the bar.

Tails- ( Slurring ) Come on , Sonic...

Then the two tailed tod stumbles off , falls down , but quickly recovers and stands up.

Tails- ( Slurring , chuckling ) I-I know your weak spot : Wild Taz ! ( Chanting ) Wild Taz . Wild Taz. Wild Taz.

Then everyone else starts to chant along as well.

Sonic- I'm not doing this , alright ? There is no way that it's happening. Everybody , just get back to your...

Everyone ignores him and proceed to chant.

Sonic- Just return to your designated quadrants... ( The Animal band starts to whistle a tune ) This is ridiculous ! I'm not gonna dance just because you're getting Wild Taz ! ( Looks at hos brother nervously for support ) Manic , help me out here.

Manic- ( Smiles ) You can't fight it , Sonic. You're a born party animal.

Then , a cow puts down a wooden crate down in the center of the stage as the band start to tune the music up a beat. Sonic stares at the back , fighting the urge to lose control as the box starts to shake crazily. Sonic's eyes twitch as the box starts to shake until a brown twister breaks the box into pieces before it the twister dies down and it turned 9ut to reveal a brown and white tasmanian devil , who's presumably Wild Taz !  Taz laughs crazily as everyone starts to dance wildly. That's when Sonic gave in to his partying ways .

Sonic- Let's BOOGIE !!!

Sonic dashes to the stage and dances along with Taz.

Band- 🎵We're heading for the west , we're heading for the east...

The rest of the animals burst in , including Amy and Sally who freeze and are bewildered by the whacky tasmanian devil.

Sally- Look at that freaky thing !

Amy- What kind of animal is that ?

Sonic- I don't know but he sure can dance ! Whoo hoo hoo !

As the musicians stop playing , Taz plays dead ; Sonic's the first to do the same before everyone follows suit , except Amy and Sally.

Sally- I say , let's kill 'im. Get me that piece of wood over there !

Amy smiles and playfully rolls her eyes at her friend. After a few seconds , Taz starts to dance all whacky again as everyone gets back up and dances hard.

Sonic- Sweet legs ! I got the sweet legs ! I got the sweet legs ! Whoo !

Band- 🎵 Hey , hey   46x 🎵🎵

After the song is over , Taz quickly runs back inside a new box before he was taken away by the same cow. Everyone applauds as Sonic laughs joyously whoops.