2: Atlas

Chapter 2

-Tatiana Arianell Hunter-

What are they saying?

I'm the Alpha's mate? I'm a Fenrir's mate?

No, he must surely be mistaking me or perhaps they're going insane. I'm not a shapeshifter like them.

Or are you now, especially after being deeply scratched on your neck and back?

But no, I'm a hunter, the daughter of two of the best hunters on the continent and a direct descendant of the many proud and strong hunters that came before us. We hunt those who hunt us.

They're bluffing to get to me, to manipulate me, to break me.

But are they really?

I was coldly sweating from the fear and the terrible unknown that awaits my fate, and just thinking about it brought another wave of terrible utter agony all over my body, and I whimpered miserably. 

"She shot me with a stupid silver arrow head laced with wolfsbane! And you know how badly I could control my wolf, brother." I could hear the she-wolf arguing as well as, with my hazy vision, I saw the male, with a still unclear face, passing his sister some clothes.

But the whole time, he was just looking at me. I didn't need my vision to be clear to confirm how good looking he was, because he already was, as from what I could see with my blurred hazy vision, and just like his sister, he also had dark hair, hair as dark as the night sky. Both siblings also had strange tattoo like markings of red vines on each side of their faces that stopped right at their necks.

I know him. He's the enigmatic Alpha of the Mystical pack that is as much of an enigma as their Alpha, and he's also the nephew of the current Alpha King of the werewolves. He's the Alpha Prince Atlas Cole Fenrir.

Oh, I'm royally fucked.

My aching thoughts were interrupted by the shrill voice of the she-wolf, the Alpha Prince Atlas' sister.

"Besides, shouldn't you be aiding me first? Considering how much of a disaster I look like right now!"

"Oh please, Audrey. You'll eventually heal, even faster now that I am here. " I could almost feel the Alpha Prince rolling his eyes as his tone of voice was laced with irritation.

"I swear I'll make sure to punish that kid. He broke the accords, set all those stupid traps in these public woods, and attacked a royal Delta Princess like me!" She all but screamed, equally matching the voice and irritation of her brother.

No wolf or human, even a hunter, in their sane mind would ever dare to get themselves into a screaming match with an Alpha, especially an Alpha with Fenrir blood, but they are siblings and I could only assume they are very close with each other.

The she-wolf, or the Delta Princess as she called herself, has a valid reason, very much so, because of what Third and I did. They can definitely bring this to the high court and my brother and I will be punished accordingly.

But...

"P-Please don't... Don't harm my brother... It's my fault. Punish me, not him. " I thankfully managed to speak out, despite how my voice was cracking as I forced myself with the remaining strength and adrenaline I had left.

I never begged. In fact, I never once begged in my life. My father taught me to never beg. But in order to save my little brother, I would gladly get on my knees and beg the two of them, even in my current condition.

And I did just that.

I clenched my eyes shut and balled my fist as I forced my entire body, with little strength, to pull my body together. Finally, I opened my eyes as I was finally kneeling in front of the two royal shapeshifters.