7: Zion

Chapter 7

-Tatiana Arianell Hunter-

"Everyone will hate me." I mumbled as I gripped his leather jacket tightly around my body.

It was already about five in the morning, and after my first ever shapeshift, Atlas and I must've returned to our human form without both of us realising it and both fell asleep, and to explain what I felt when I woke up is beyond embarrassing, because I was all snuggled up with the Alpha Prince Fenrir and we were both stark naked. I let out a scream and, out of instinct, I gave him a knuckle punch in the face after that, for which I profusely apologized.

To make matters much worse, my clothes were also ripped after shapeshifting, as I hadn't really taught much about undressing, but thankfully Atlas stripped off of his clothes and neatly folded them in the tree trunk before he shapeshifted, so once again I was wearing his oversized shirt and jacket that just smelled heavenly. Thankfully I was smaller, making his clothes fall down my knees, while he was only wearing his jeans, standing half-naked beside me.

"Well, no one can exactly please everyone."

Curse him and his words of wisdom.

"You know what I mean. Although I'm an ex-hunter, it is still basically my last name. " I sighed.

Thank heavens again for my small body and the size of this shirt, which managed to cover my bottom, or I'd be dying of embarrassment right now.

"Unless we change it to my last name."

I rolled my eyes at him, who was only smiling at me, clearly amused.

Curse him again and that six pack of his that is on full display before my eyes.

"Alright, Mr. Royalty Alpha Prince, can we now go to your pack?" I sighed heavily and crossed my hands over my chest.

"Sure, I already mind-linked Sabine. Also, to ease your nervousness, my fiery little mate, I would just like to say that our pack is the best pack for you.

"Why is that?"

Atlas let out a grin on his face as he stared down at me.

"Because we're the most hated pack there is, Tatiana. So I can definitely assure you that you won't feel out of place there." He winked.

I narrowed my eyebrows.

I guess I'm just going to find out when I get there.

***

"Is this your pack house?" I asked once we were portalled to the Mystical Pack.

My eyes widened, however, when we suddenly seemed to be inside their huge mansion. Everything here seems to be so modern and smart, unlike our traditional Victorian mansion that's filled with antics and all the other hunting gear. I took in all of my surroundings, and I let out a sigh.

Weirdly enough, I don't feel as out of place here as I did when I returned back to my parents' house yesterday, which I guess is a good thing because, after all, this is going to be my new home now, so I better get used to it along with all the other creatures living here.

"No, this is where me, my sister, and my two higher-ranking members live. The meeting hall is all the way out in the east where everyone gathers, but mostly each faction has their own houses. "

Atlas explained as he put on a new shirt, and he lent me one of his short boxers that only just made me blush even more.

"Factions?"

"You'll know about them when you meet the entire pack, but in the mean time, I think it's best to have you settled and meet the people who are living here first." He smiled while gesturing for me to take a seat, and so I did. While he disappeared for a moment as he fetched me a glass of water, I smiled and thanked him.