25: Big Revelation

Chapter 25

-Tatiana Arianell Hunter-

"The court has officially made a final decision in this matter."

After an hour or so of waiting, here it is.

Atlas was holding my right hand, and Audrey was holding my left hand. Both siblings are just holding on too tightly.

"Delta Princess Audrey Eira Fenrir. Because your statement was personally proven by you and Luna Tatiana herself that what you did was only out of self defence. Therefore, the high council order that the scratch you have given to Luna Tatiana Arianell Hunter is to be officially considered an accident for which you are not accounted for."

The four of us let out a happy sigh after hearing Sir Vykyrie. I squeezed her hand and happily smiled at her when she turned to look at me. I'm so glad that Audrey wouldn't be getting any trouble or warning. I mean, in the first place, she really isn't accounted for anything at all; she was the innocent one in all of this.

Also, if it wasn't for her and that accidental scratch, I wouldn't have gotten to get my true self out of my shell. I've never been more free and confident since then. And I've gotten to meet the best people in my life because of her. All of those beautiful journeys and moments with those people I have only just met this month were the best experiences of my life. I love them all so much, and they all love me back. I've never been so happy, and it was all thanks to Audrey's scratch.

"Hey, whatever their decision, I'm here for you. Always, my little Artemis."

I smiled at my friend. I cupped the side of his face and smiled at him gratefully.

"I know, and whatever it is, I don't care anymore. I know I'll be okay as long as you're all here by my side." I whispered so only he could hear.

The sparks were flaring up again with the way our skins were touching and especially with the fact that our dark orbs were clashing against one another, trying to feel each other's souls.

"You can do this, girl," Audrey snapped back.

"As for Luna Tatiana Hunter, for taking the responsibility of the crime your younger brother did, you will receive the consequence prepared for him instead. It has been proven by the high council that you have broken two of the rules of the Hunter's sacred code. Therefore, the court has decided to give your first offence for attacking Delta Princess Audrey Fenrir a fair warning, but you are officially exiled for being a Hunter, and you are not allowed to see or talk to any of your family members after leaving the court, unless you are given permission again. You will now be known as a criminal and enemy of the rest of the Hunters."

The High Judge's voice sounded firm and irrevocable.

I felt myself crying.

You will now be known as a criminal and enemy of the rest of the Hunters

You are not allowed to see or talk to any of your family members

But I did not cry. I know better than to cry, especially not in front of my family after just being announced as officially exiled.

I know it has been a month, and I have accepted that my life will never be the same again. Everything has changed, and I won't get to see my family again. I accepted that, but upon really hearing it out loud, it was more heartbreaking and soul-crushing than I expected.

I won't get to see my mother and my little brother again unless they give me permission, but I doubt that will ever happen.

I am also a criminal and an enemy of my family, but I never once imagined myself being labelled as such. I have dedicated all my life to being a hunter, and for all of those times I worked so hard to be a hunter they could be proud of, I ended up being a criminal in their eyes. It hurts so fucking much.