Part 1 - coming out for Harry

HI ALL!! IM STARTING THIS NEW STORY AND IT WILL BE A MUGGLE ONE! I HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT!
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

I'm in high school, I've always known I was gay, I've just. Been too afraid to come out to anyone, not even my best friends know that I'm gay.

I decided I'd come out to my two best friends today. We were graduating high school. So I would be going to college after this summer.

I knew I would be going to the same one. As them so I felt they deserved to know I was gay. So I called Hermione and Ron in a group call.

Hermione: Harry how are you! Why are you calling? You never call unless it's something important.

Ron: yeah mate what's up?

Harry: hey guys I need to tell you something important please don't hate me for it.

Hermione: Harry we could never hate you, what is it?

Harry: I'm gay.

Ron: finally you say something! We have know for years!

Hermione: Ron's right congratulations for finally coming out and thank you for telling us.

Harry: how did you guys know?

Hermione: You're a bit too obvious when checking other guys out

Harry: Oh, shit guys I got to go uncle Vernon is calling bye.

That was the end of our conversation and I went to do everything. My uncle Vernon wanted me to do for him.

I was kind of a slave to him, his wife my Aunt Petunia and their son Dudley. I really hated living there and I couldn't wait to start college to get away from them.

I would be going to Hogwarts, and as were Hermione and Ron. We had opened our acceptance letters all together. At the same time just a couple of days ago.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS FIRST CHAPTER. I WILL BE TRYING TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER BUT THIS AND THE NEXT WILL JUST BE ABOUT. HOW HARRY AND DRACO COME OUT SO SORRY IF THEIR SHORT!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL.

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!