Part 6 - lunch

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

Pansy came over to mine and Blaise's dorm early that morning. Me and Harry were going out for lunch. And it was safe to say I was nervous like I had never been. Out with friends before, because after all me and. Harry were only friends right? there wasn't anything going on between us.

But damn did that boy make me nervous but happy at the same time. I had never felt like this before I always. Used to make relationships just a game I never really had any feelings.

And now that I had feelings for a guy that I knew was gay I couldn't help but be happy about it.

"Draco" Pansy screamed in front of my face snapping her fingers. "What, yes sorry" I said a bit confused. As to what was happening but then quickly realizing. That Pansy was here to help me dress properly.

HARRY'S POV:

"Hermione I can't get my hair to cooperate what do you do. With your hair to make it cooperate?" I called from. The shared bathroom me and Ron had, Hermione had slept over.

Which was helpful for me because god I had started to grow. Way too big of a crush on Draco, I would never admit that. To Hermione and Ron, at least not yet.

"Here let me try something" Hermione said as she came into. The bathroom with a tube of some sort of tube in her hand. "What is that?" I questioned pointing a finger at the tube.

"That my friend is what we call hair gel" she said in a matter-of-factly. Voice while putting some of the hair gel. In her hand and putting it in my hair.

I had to admit my hair did do a little bit of cooperation. Now that I had the hair gel in but it wasn't. Enough, I wanted my hair to look presentable.

"Harry you know I think you might have a bit of a crush. On little mr bad boy" Hermione said when we left the bathroom.

"I do not" I answered a bit offended. But I couldn't hide the blush that was creeping up my cheeks. Hermione was quick to notice the. Blush on my face and pointed it out, thankfully Ron was still asleep.

At 11:30am I hurried out to the campus gates, I arrived. There only two minutes before 12 but Draco wasn't here. I decided he was probably just walking here.

He couldn't have forgotten about us hanging out, there was no way.

Soon the clock became 12 and I heard someone call my. Name "Harry" I turned around and saw none other. Than Draco coming running in my direction, "did you wait. For a long time?" He asked when he reached me.

"Oh no just about two or three minutes it's fine" I said. Giving him a small smile and he smiled back, "good. Should we get going then?" He asked "sure" I said back to him.

We started walking in a complete silence, it wasn't an uncomfortable. Silence it was more of a we're getting. To know each other through the silence, type of silence.

When we got to the pizzeria we found ourselves seats by the window. And looked at the menu, "what are you having?" Draco asked.

"I'm not sure, probably just pepperoni" I said smiling. "Me too" Draco said giving a small smile.

We talked and talked until we had finished eating, "should we. Go get ice cream?" Draco asked me, "oh ice cream sounds good." I said smiling of the thought of having ice cream.

"Tell me something about you childhood" Draco said smiling. He obviously didn't think it would bring back bad memories for me.

"Well, when I was one years old my parents were brutally. Murdered by an old friend of theirs, then I moved in. With my abusive aunt and uncle, I worked for them. Like a slave whenever I wasn't at school, while. Their own son didn't have to lift a finger in the home." I said giving a small and sad smile.

"Oh wow Harry I'm so sorry, I had no Idea" he said the shock. Evident in his voice and facial expression, "it's fine. I've gotten used to it, what about your childhood?" I asked.

"Well, my parents have always been really really strict. And they're really rich so I pretty much have always gotten. Whatever it is that I wanted whenever I wanted it. But my father always used to say 'Malfoy's don't. Do this' or 'Malfoy's don't do that' he still. Does and it's really annoying, but then I came out as gay to them. And well let's just say I might be about. To live on the streets for summer break" he said.

Now it was my time to be shocked, I hadn't seen him as a snobby. Rich person that gets everything they want. "Draco I'm really really sorry, can't you stay at Pansy's. Or Blaise's house for the summer though?" I asked.

"Well my father most likely talked to their parents, so I probably. Won't even be invited inside to use the bathroom" he said laughing dryly.

"All of my parent's friends are really homophobic and so. Are they, I'm used to it" he then added, "I'm sorry. My aunt and uncle are homophobic as well, I might try. To find an apartment somewhere here near. Campus before the summer so I don't have to go back there" I said.

"How about we try to find something together? We could. Be roommates" Draco suggested, "that sounds fun, sure" I said.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR!
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!