Part 17 - marriage

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

It had been a year, exactly a year since we got engaged. And today we were getting married, I was wearing. The white (representing the bride) and Dray was. Wearing the black (representing the groom). We both had suits in that color even though we hadn't shopped for them together.

Arthur was walking me down the isle and Hermione she was going to be. Throwing some rose petals before me.

"Harry how are you" Arthur Weasley said, "I can't tie the tie please help me" I said shaking.

"Of course" he said before coming over and helping me with the tie. I was shaking like a blender while trying to break ice.

"Harry everything will be alright" Hermione said as she walked in. She saw Arthur helping me with the tie and she saw me shaking.

"How do you know that 'Mione" I asked still shaking badly. "Because you two love each other very much, I've seen you. Two go through bad and good times and you guys always. Forgive each other" she said flashing me a smile.

DRACO'S POV:

I was in my changing room, my mother and father were there with me. "Draco honey you have to stop shaking. If you're going to be able to tie that tie" mother said.

"I give up please help me" I begged the two of them, mother came over. "Don't worry sweetheart you're father. Well you're father was also this nervous before our wedding." She said grinning at him, "I was not" he protested.

"You're mother told me stop acting like you weren't" she said. Her voice was stern but loving, even though my parents. Had had a forced marriage they still loved each other with all their hearts.

Soon Pansy put her head in, "Dray it's time" she said before closing the door. And my mother going after her. "Good luck" she said before leaving me and father alone in there.

"I can't do this I'm too nervous" I said before my father dragged me out. "Too late to turn back now" he said he was walking with me down the isle.

Just a couple of seconds after I was by the alter. I heard the music start to play, Harry was coming.

HARRY'S POV:

"It's time" Hermione said as she grabbed the basket with all the rose petals in it. And walked out the door.

I and Arthur walked out after her and stood still for a second. Giving Hermione a Little start before we went.

"Don't let me make a fool of myself" I whispered to Arthur. "Never" he whispered back before the two of us were walking down the isle. God why did Dray have to be so handsome in a suit. I thought to myself.

Soon we were at the point where Dray would walk with me the rest of the way. Before Arthur let me go he whispered.

"Take care of him" and Draco smiled at him and gave a slight nod. Before taking my arm and we walked together up to the alter.

"You look good" I whispered just before we reached the alter.

"Here we are together to put this amazing couple into. A holy marriage" the presst said and gave us a smile. Soon we were supposed to say our wows and I started.

"Draco Lucious Malfoy you have been with me through everything. Bad and good, there have been times we were on the. Verge of breaking up because of what now look like silly little things. But we never gave up on each other. You always stayed by my side even though it would risk. Your friendship with your two best friends. I love you don't ever forget that" I said and he started to tear up.

Then he went and I got ready to start silently crying.

"Harry James Potter soon to be Harry James Potter-Malfoy. I love you, yes I do I have loved you since you stopped giving me. Simple 'yes' and 'no' answers. That was when I realized you were the one for me. You had so much sass in you but still you were brave. You never let people put you down and you. Well you were always so happy, smiling and laughing. Then we became an actual couple and I thought I was the luckiest guy in the whole world. I love you never forget that" he said.

"The rings?" The presst asked and Blaise came up with them. On a red little pillow, we had the beautiful rings.

"Harry James Potter do you take Draco Lucious Malfoy as your. Lawfully wedded husband?" The presst asked. "I do" I said smiling and Draco put the ring on my finger.

"Draco Lucious Malfoy do you take Harry James Potter as your. Lawfully wedded husband?" The presst asked. "I do" he said and I put the ring on his finger, smiling to my ears.

"Then I pronounce you as a husband and a husband" the presst said. "You May kiss" he then added and I waisted no time. I took Draco and smashed my lips to his. We stood there kissing for almost a minute, forgetting everyone around us. Until we heard clapping and cheering. 

We ran out holding hands going to the car that would be driving us away.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!