Part 15 - middle

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

I went from the cafe a bit before Draco because I had to buy the engagement ring.

I was planning on proposing tomorrow on our 5 year anniversary. I loved that man and I wanted to spend the rest of my life. Kissing him, cuddling him and comforting him.

I got to the best jewelry story I knew about, it was an hour drive. From our place and 50 minutes drive from the cafe.

I got inside, "hello sir how may I help you today" a older woman. Said as I walked into the store, "I'm looking for an. Engagement ring for my boyfriend" I said smiling at her.

"Here are all our engagement rings" she said showing. Me a locked glass cage with a lot of beautiful rings. "What is this one made out of?" I asked.

I was pointing at a beautiful ring "oh the band is made of the. Finest gold you could find and one of the. Finest most expensive rose gold as well" she said smiling. "I'll take it" I said, "could I have it carved?" I asked.

"Of course what would you like it to say?" She asked, "your partner in crime and. Dare" I said and the woman looked at me with a confused expression.

"Do you mind me asking why you want to have the word. Dare at the end?" She asked as she was preparing to start carving. Into the ring, "well we got together because of a. Dare and tomorrow is our fifth year anniversary" I said smiling.

"Oh well congratulations" she said handing me a small box containing. The ring in and telling me the price.

I paid for the ring and hurried home.

DRACO'S POV:

I had told my parents I was going to propose to Harry. I went to them today before going home and told them about it.

They seemed awfully happy about it seeing as they didn't. Really support me and Harry as a couple but I just brushed it off.

My father gave me his parents engagement rings to propose with. He said they would have wanted me and my partner to have them.

I thanked him and went home, when I got home the amazing smell of home made. Spaghetti carbonara came. Rushing in my nose and I became hungry from the smell.

"Perfect timing, dinner is almost ready, you can set the table." Harry said from the kitchen, "sure let me wash my hands. And I'll come" I said going into the bathroom.

I came out and set the table while Harry just finished up the food.

"I love you, you know that" I said smiling at him, he just laughed a heart filled. Laugh a laugh that I love more than anything.

"I love you too, now eat I made this specially for you" he said smiling at me and I smiled back at him.

We finished eating and Harry put the leftovers away while. I started to do the dishes, soon Harry came and took over. "Go sit down it's been a long day for you" he said.

At that moment I felt so loved, he had just as long a day as I had. But still he put my needs before his own. "How about we do it together?" I asked smiling at him.

We finished doing the dishes and then we both fell on the couch. "A movie?" Harry asked "sure" I said and we turned the tv on. We went on Netflix to find something to watch.

We decided we'd watch our favorite movie 'the kissing booth'. When the movie was over we went to bed, we usually slept only in our boxers.

HARRY'S POV:

SMUT HAPPENING

I was taking my clothes off to go to sleep but I felt two arms wrap around my. Waist from behind and I felt a pair of. Lips kiss my neck "what do you say about. A little fun" I heard Draco whisper in my ear, he had his sex voice on. And I felt myself become a bit hard.

I turned around and kissed him hard on the lips and he kissed me just as hard on mine. Soon we were fighting for dominance. With our tongs in each other's mouths.

Soon Draco won and he was pushing me on the bed. I hadn't gotten to take my jeans off. So Draco did it for me.

He was always so gentle, he always made sure I was confident enough for. Him to do certain things before he did them.

Even though we had been together for almost 5 years he still did.

He pulled my jeans down and started to kiss me all over. He gave me kisses everywhere, he started at my lips. But moved down to my jaw and then my neck and my collar bone. Soon he was down on my stomach.

And he put a finger on my boxers looking up at me for approval like he always did. I was quick to shake my head a yes begging for more. Soon my boxers weren't on me any more. But on the floor with the rest of our clothes.

He moved his lips back up to mine and kissed me hard. While running his hand up and down my hard dick.

Then he moved his lips back down my body in the same order as before. I gave a loud moan when he put his mouth over the head of my dick.

DRACO'S POV:

Harry gave a loud moan that sounded like music to my ears. I loved it when he moaned it was so sexy and it turned me on hard time.

I began sucking his dick and moving my head up and down. "Faster Dray" Harry said in between of moans of pleasure.

I did as told and moved faster up and down.

SMUT ENDS

We laid on the bed after we had finished each other off. Harry was using my chest as a pillow like he did almost every night and I loved it. I was playing with his hair.

"I love you Draco" he said in his sweet voice.

"I love you too Harry" I said back to him and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!