Part 21 - day 3 and day 4

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

Day three:

Me and Harry woke up around 9am and went to the breakfast that the hotel provided. Then we went back up to our room and put our. Jackets on and went out.

We had decided that we were walking downtown today. We had heard so many stories about how beautiful it really was. Especially if you went to the places that didn't have a lot of tourists.

When we got downtown we were walking hand in hand. Fingers interlocked together and looking around. Harry saw a huge book store that he absolutely. Would not let me walk past, eventually I gave up.

I went inside with him and he looked at probably every book. After what felt like hours but were actually. Just one hour he was done and he had bought a book of course he bought the book.

When we got out we continued walking, when it was just over lunch. We had gotten very hungry so we decided. That we'd go back into subway and have lunch there.

When we were done eating we went to keep walking we walked for hours. Just looking at everything we saw.

Soon it was dinner time so we decided we'd go back to that Italian restaurant. When we were done eating the air was so light.

So we decided we'd go and find a ice cream shop and get some ice cream.

When we were done with our ice creams we went back to the hotel. We watched a movie before going to sleep.

Day four:

We woke up around 11am today. We went to find lunch and ended up at subway again.

When we were done eating we decided we'd go to the mall we took the bus. When we arrived we were a bit confused.

We didn't know how to get in to the mall, the only big houses we. Saw was what we both guessed was a school of some sort and then a theater.

Lucky for us we saw a familiar face walking towards us it was Jack "Jack hey" I called waving to him.

He walked over to us with two other guys "oh hey guys that's my brother. The one who just got married." He said pointing at a guy that looked almost identical to him.

"And that is his husband, guys those are the two guys. I told you about that I met on the flight" he said. He was smiling towards us and his brother and his husband.

We shooked hands with them and introduced ourselves. "Congratulations" me and Harry said smiling at them. "Congratulations to you two too" they said.

"Hey could you guys help us find our way to the mall?. We were told it was somewhere around here but we. Well we can't seem to find it" Harry said smiling.

"Oh sure you go over the street and you see that big building. The theater" he said "yes" we said together "well. You walk past that then there are sliding doors there by. You walk in through them and then there is a long walkway. And if you walk that walkway you'll be inside the mall." Jack said smiling, "thank you, bye" we said. "Bye" he and his brother and his husband said waving after us.

We got inside successfully and we saw a food court and we saw what looked like a movie theater.

We went downstairs through the escalator and we went Into a couple of stores. Soon it was almost 6pm so we decided we'd go. Back to the food court and have dinner here.

We had some pizza and sodas before taking the bus back to the hotel.

As soon as we got to the hotel we were exhausted and we fell almost. Instantly asleep our legs tangled in each other.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!