Part 16 - engagement

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

Me and Draco decided we'd keep the cafe closed for today. It was our 5 year anniversary, we were going to stay in. And have a lazy day full of cuddles and movies.

We ate snacks and drank sodas it was the perfect day. At around lunch time we were both hungry for some actual food. So we decided we'd make a homemade pizza. We already had everything for it so we started on the dough.

We decided we'd eat the pizza for dinner and we just had. Some sandwiches for lunch before going back to cuddling on the couch.

I was laying with my head on Dray's chest while we were watching the Lion king. It was my favorite movie.

Around 4 pm we decided we'd start to make the actual pizza. We knew it would take about an hour and half. For the two of us to put everything on the dough.

We had a lot of fun, we were laughing and singing to our song. The song we danced our first slow dance to at the summer dance at school in second year.

Soon we were putting the pizza in the owen and starting to clean everything up. I was starting to get extremely nervous. I thought my heart would beat out of my chest.

DRACO'S POV:

We were washing everything up and I was getting extremely nervous. I thought my heart would beat out of my chest. I was planning on proposing to Harry while eating the pizza.

Soon the pizza was ready and we sat at the table eating our pizza. "I have something for you" Harry said.

He stood up and washed his hands in the kitchen sink. Then he came back and sat down again, "what is it Harry. You're scaring me" I said a bit worried of what he was about to say.

Harry looked into my eyes with his emerald green once and started what. Looked like to be a speech "Draco Lucious Malfoy. I love you with all my heart and I can't. Imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else. You've seen me at my worst and at my best. When you first started talking to me in that class one day. I was shocked, we had never talked and. I honestly didn't think I'd be lucky enough for the cutest. Sexist and the most handsome boy in the whole school to talk to me. So when you did I was naturally shocked. I had heard rumors about you being a fuckboy and. I was scared so I answered with short answers but soon. We became friends and I, well I thought. I was the most lucky guy in the whole school" he said.

Then he went down on one knee and asked "Draco will you marry me?" I was shocked. I was going to do that. So I answered "no I will not" and then I went down on one knee.

"Harry James Potter you're the love of my life and I can't believe you beat me at. Asking will you marry me?" I asked. He looked at me and smirked "only if you'll marry me" he said. I kissed him with every bit of passion I had in my body.

We slid each ring on each other's hands and smiled. Then we sat back up in our chairs and. Both smiled like complete idiots but we didn't care. We were engaged.

We finished our pizza and went to continue watching movies and shows.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!