Part 4 - the dare

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

We had been at school for about a month now and everything was going great.

Pansy was coming over to mine and Blaise dorm room for. A friendly game of truth or dare, me and Blaise. Order a pizza so it would arrive at our dorm around the same time as Pansy.

When Pansy came the pizza delivery guy had just left and the. Pizza was on our living room table and we all sat on the floor. We sat in a circle around the table and ate the pizza while playing the game.

We had been playing for about 10 minutes when Pansy asked. "Draco, truth or dare" I thought about it for a second. "Dare" I answered after a second, Pansy took her time. To think about a dare for me "I dare you to" she. Finally said "make Potter fall in love with you. I heard he's gay as well so I know for a fact that. You could have a chance" she said, when she said it, I dropped my face.

"No way Pansy" I almost screamed at her, sure I had been. A playboy and a fuckboy in high school but I really wanted. Something permanent now, I had already tried the other way.

"Yes way" Blaise said excitedly, that was the end of that argument. We made a deal when we first became friends. That if two of us think it's a good idea. But one of us doesn't then it's a good idea and the other way around.

It was the next day and I felt the nervousness take over me. I had my first period with Potter, I felt horrible having to. Play with his feelings I mean he usually. Didn't say a word except when spoken to and then he'd. Keep his answers short and good.

I got into the classroom and Potter sat in his usual seat at the back. I went and sat next to him, I knew none. Of his friends had this class with us so I didn't really have. To worry about him wanting someone else sitting there.

"Hey" I said and he looked up from the book he had been reading. "Uh h - hey" he said, I never realized how shy he actually was.

I smiled warmly at him "what book are you reading?" I asked. He just looked shocked I was making a conversation. "Uh it's the fault in our stars" he said.

I could see him blush slightly and I couldn't help the though. That I was sure to win him over and make him love me.

Soon our teacher got inside and the class started.

After the class when everyone where packing their bags. I looked at Potter "hey do you maybe want to hang out. Sometimes?" I asked, he looked at me surprised. "Oh, uh, sure" he said quietly and hurriedly of the classroom.

HARRY'S POV:

"Guys" I called out in the gryffindor dorm hall, Ron and Hermione. We're walking to go get lunch, when I saw them. They had been dating since 8th grade so I was. Used to them holding hands and cuddling, I was pretty much used to being the third wheal.

"Hey Harry" Hermione said smiling at me "we were just about. To go grab lunch, do you want to join us?" She asked. "Oh sure why not, I have to tell you guys something" I said. They looked at me excitement evident on their faces.

"No I was not asked on a date" I said before they could ask and they dropped the. Excitement, "although. Malfoy suddenly started talking to me in class" I said and they looked at me with horror.

"Do you mean Draco Malfoy the slytherin kid?" Hermione. Asked me and I just nodded "yeah why?" I said.

"I heard he was a complete fuckboy and a playboy. In high school and it's said he's trying to get all. The guys in the school to. Fuck him wether they're straight or gay or just anything" she said.

I was shocked "does that mean I shouldn't have accepted. His request of hanging out sometime?" I asked. They both looked at me with even more horror than before.

"No mate you really shouldn't have" Ron said his voice full. Of seriousness "but 'Mione you said it was a rumor. Who knows maybe it isn't even true, maybe he's trying to. Change?" I said a bit upset about the news.

"Maybe, just be careful around him Harry, please we don't. Want to see you hurt" Hermione said "of course I'll be careful" I answered her.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR!
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!