Part 3 - Hogwarts college

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

I drove all the way to Hogwarts the college I was going to be attending. For at least the next four years.

When I got there a sweet girl came up to me "hello what's. You're name?" She asked smiling at me "it's Draco" I said back.

"Do you know which dorm you're in?" she asked me still smiling. "Oh uh I think I'm in slytherin" i said and she looked at the paper she had in her hand.

"Yes okay so you're going to go down there and you see the. House with the green roof? That's your dorm house. Here is a key to your room it's number 208 and you can park. In all parking spaces with green sign in front of. Them" she said still smiling and walking to the car behind me. Letting me go ahead and find my way to the slytherin parking lot.

I was quick to find a available parking space so I parked quickly. And took a box with me into the dorm house.

When I got into the dorm house it was all in green and silver. Colors, even the walls were painted in green and silver.

It looked really good, when I got to my dorm I used the key to open it up. I saw my roommate was already there. Seeing as there were boxes on the floor and in one of the bedrooms.

"Hello" I called out to see if someone would answer. When the guy came out of the bathroom. It was Blaise, Blaise was my roommate. There was no way that me and Blaise were roommates.

"Hey roommate" he said laughing and I ended up laughing with him. "Do you need help bringing the rest of your boxes in. Here?" He asked me smiling, "oh sure. Some help would be appreciated" I answered thankful. That he would be helping me with the rest of the boxes.

We went outside to my car and got the rest of the boxes.

HARRY'S POV:

I got to Hogwarts and a girl came up to me. She was maybe. A year or two older than me "hi what's your name?" She asked me smiling.

"Hi uh it's Harry" I said, "okay Harry do you know which. Dorm house you're in?" She asked me, "uh I think I'm in. Gryffindor" I said, and she looked at her papers.

"Yes okay so you're going to go down there and then you go straight up. Do you see the house with the red roof? That's your dorm house. Here is a key to your room it's number 112 and you can park. In all parking spaces with red sign in front of. Them" she said smiling really brightly. "Thank you" I said before she walked to the car behind mine.

I found a parking space and parked my car, I then went to. Get a box from my car and brought it into the dorm house.

When I got inside it was all filled with red and gold colors. It was amazing even the walls were painted in red and gold. The notice board had gold and red frame and most dorm doors where red.

I finally found my dorm room and went inside, my roommate. Wasn't here yet so I picked a bedroom and went out to get the rest of my boxes.

Soon I heard the door open and I heard someone call from the living space. So I went out there "Ron?" I called. There was no way Ron was my roommate "hey mate." Ron screamed and we gave each other a brotherly hug.

"Do you want help with the rest of your boxes?" I asked Ron. "Oh sure that would be nice" he said and we went out to get the. Rest of his boxes, finally at almost six in the evening. We had gotten all his boxes into the dorm. And we had both unpacked all our own boxes.

"How about a pizza? I saw a pizza place here close by Mione. Could come with us" Ron asked me "oh sure pizza sounds. Really good right now, I'll call Mione" I said.

Harry: hey Mione

Hermione: hey Harry what's up?

Harry: have you arrived at campus?

Hermione: yes why do you ask?

Harry: well me and Ron we're going to go get pizza for dinner. Do you want to come with us?

Hermione: sure let's meet at the entrance to gryffindor dorm house?

Harry: sure but you don't need to say gryffindor dorm house were all here in gryffindor

Hermione: Ohh of course sorry

We hang up on each other and me and Ron went to the entrance. Of the dorm house, when we got there Hermione was already waiting.

"Which car are we taking?" she asked the two of us when we got to her. "I don't care, I think yours is the cleanest" I said to Hermione. So we all decided we'd take her car.

Soon we were at the pizza place and had all ordered our pizza. We laughed a lot that evening not having anything to. Worry about except for our first classes that would be starting tomorrow.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR!
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!