Part 27 - the cafe

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

I woke up at 3:00am like I always did before the cafe opened. I got dressed and then I went to eat breakfast and do all my morning stuff. I never woke Draco up because he didn't have to. Wake up until around 8am because we didn't open until 9am.

I ran out the door and to the cafe when I got there I went inside through the back door.

I took the sign me and Dray had made before going on the honeymoon out of the window the sign said.:

Dear costumers

Us the owners are away on our honeymoon and will not keep the store open for 12 days. We will open up again after those 12 days and hope we won't loose any of our best costumers.

Love the owners

After I took the sign out of the stores window I went to the back. I put my apron on and got to work I started by making all the bread. Then I went on to the pastry and to the fillings.

Soon Dray was coming in through he back door, "hello and good morning" he. Said giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

He put his apron on and went to the stores front to get everything ready over there. "Dray can you help me move the last of the. Sweets to the front?" I asked as I came out with a couple of sweets.

"Of course" he responded going to the back and fetching some of the rest. I went back there again and had the rest of the sweets with me.

I went over to the door ready to open it, while Dray set the last pastry's in the show case.

"One, two, and the door is open" I said unlocking the door and turning the. Open/close sign so it read open on the outside.

Almost instantly people were pushing inside into a row. Our regulars said hi and asked how the honeymoon had been.

We answered happily with smiles on our faces, after about two hours. Everyone had cleared out of the cafe. And me and Dray were behind the desk just talking.

"I need to check something in the back" he said kissing me. "Okay I'll stay out here if someone will come in" I said.

Almost as soon as he was in the back a guy came in, he looked to be around my age.

"Hi can I have a black coffee and a scone" the guy said. "Sure" I said smiling like I always did when a costumer came in.

"Here you go, anything else I can get you?" I asked after handing him his. Coffee and scone, "well yes, you're phone number. Would be one" he said smirking.

I felt really awkward at that moment "I'm married sorry" I said. "Come on I just want to be friends" the guy said.

Almost instantly Dray came from the back "any trouble out here honey?" He asked smiling at me.

"Can you continue serving that one" I asked trying to keep my cool. "Sure isn't everything alright?" He asked me with worry written all over his face.

"I'll tell you when we're alone" I said going in the back.

DRACO'S POV:

I finished serving the costumer and went in the back to Harry. "Harry" I called out worried about what destroyed his mood.

"I'm here" I heard him say in a small voice, I hurried over to him. "Harry honey what happened?" I asked worry evident in my voice.

"The guy wanted my number, I didn't give it to him but Dray. It was uncomfortable" he said in a small voice he was so vulnerable at this moment.

"Oh Harry, I love you" I said hugging him tightly to me. "I love you too Dray" he said and I kissed his forehead. "Why don't you stay back here for a minute I need to go to the front. I heard the bell above the door ring" I said "sure" he said weakly.

I went to the front and Hermione was behind the counter. I gave a small noice from me to make myself noticed. She looked up "oh sorry nobody was in the front. I decided I could serve myself" she said innocently.

"Hermione I don't care if you're mine and Harry's friend. You can not serve yourself" I said sternly to her. "Okay, okay" she said going to the other side of the counter.

I talked to them for a little while and then they left.

Soon it was time for us to close and me and Harry worked together like always. We always put some of the pastry's. Into take away bags and gave to the homeless people. They would often be waiting by the staff door.

This time they were all there looking for a shelter from a rain storm. We handed them their bags but when we got to the car Harry lost it.

He had such a big heart that he started crying. "We need to let all those. Homeless people come stay at ours for tonight. We can't let them stay out in the cold and rain" he said through sobs of cry's.

"Okay I'll give them our address and tell them they can come over. How about that?" I asked kissing his forehead. "Yes" he said still one tear rolling down his cheeks.

I went outside and gave everyone our address they all said they'd see us there. Everyone were extremely thankful to get to sleep under a roof that night.

About 10 minutes after we got home we heard a knock on our door. "I'll get it, you continue with the mattresses" I said. "Okay" he answered smiling brightly.

Soon everyone was inside with a cup of tea and some soup we had. Had in the freezer and we had heated up.

Me and Harry soon went to sleep after everyone was settled in the living room on a mattress.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR

SORRY I'M UPDATING THIS SO LATE I'VE HAD A LOT GOING ON TODAY!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU ALL.

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!