Part 23 - day 7 and day 8

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

Day seven:

Me and Harry were in the car driving to the blue lagoon. We were excited for it because we had heard some great things about it.

We finally arrived there and got out of the car.

"Hello how may I help you?" The receptionist asked us as we walked in. "Yes we'd like to go in" I answered as we got to the receptionists desk.

"Okay that will be 20.000, for the two of you" she said. We looked at each other stunned, we knew she was talking about 20.000 in. Icelandic krona but it was still a lot.

We paid and the receptionist asked "do you have any swim trunks with you?." She asked like it was obvious we did.

"Yes we do" I answered, she let us inside telling us we had to take a shower. Before and after we would go in.

Soon we were in the changing room and I had to admit. I felt like all the guys were watching Harry because it was an open changing room. For guy's only but it was still uncomfortable.

Harry took my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Nobody's staring" he whispered into my ear.

Soon we were in the blue lagoon and were enjoying the peace and quiet. There was a white face mask that people could put on and so we did. After that we cleaned it off with the water. In the blue lagoon just like the instructions above it. Said you were supposed to do.

We stayed in for a good time before getting back into the showers. We showered and got dressed again before going back to the car.

Day eight:

We woke up at 4am so we could look around at 'Akureyri' it was way up north. And we needed a good amount of time.

We got to the car and started driving, it was around 12pm when. We finally arrived, we checked into the hotel that was there. And then went to look around town.

It had been so much fun up until now and we were constantly kissing. And hugging and holding hands we were litterly all over each other.

Soon we found a good restaurant and we ate dinner there.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!