Part 11 - Mr. Malfoy

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

I walked up the stairs after Mr. Malfoy, I had to admit. I was a bit scared, what if something would go wrong. Or what if he'd get extremely mad and threaten Draco.

Soon we were in his study and he closed the door behind him. Motioning me to sit down, I did as told and sat down in the. Chair in front of his desk while he sat. In the chair that was behind the desk and in front of me.

"So Mr." He paused "uh Mr. Potter sir" I said "so Mr. Potter. You said you wanted to speak with me, what was it?" He asked.

"I wanted to ask you to not take it out on Draco for being gay. It isn't a choice he made it's just how he was born. How he was meant to be, and he deserves his parents to love. Him no matter what" I said and he just stared at me.

"And why is this so important to you Mr. Potter?" He asked. "Because I hate seeing the guy I love cry because his parents can't accept him" I said.

"Malfoy's don't cry" he said sternly, "everyone cry's sometimes sir." I said and looked at him seriously.

"And why should I try to make up with a faggot like that kid down there" he asked. That was enough I lost it.

"Don't you dare calling him a faggot" I screamed "Draco is the sweetest. Nicest and kindest person I know and he. Doesn't deserve a father who doesn't love him" I screamed at. Him and stamped out of the room shutting the door harshly behind me.

"I'm sorry but I should go" I said as I went out to the car.

DRACO'S POV:

Me and mother heard Harry scream at my father and. I was in tears, nobody had ever stood up for me like that.

When he came downstairs he said he was leaving and I ran after him. I saw him waiting in the car in the driver's seat.

I sat in and put my hand on his thigh, "thank you for standing up for me. Nobody has ever done that" I said. Before turning his face in my direction, I was shocked, I had never seen him cry before.

"Harry, baby what is it" I asked worry filling my voice, face and my whole inside. I felt my heart sink to my stomach.

"He called you a - a god I can't even say it" he said banning his fists into the. Steering wheel "he called me a faggot didn't he?" I. Asked and Harry just nodded.

Harry had told me how his aunt and uncle had called him that and beaten. Him up so he ended up in hospital when he told them he was gay. I understood why he was crying now.

I hugged him too me and kissed him on the lips, "I don't need them. I only need you" I said smiling at him.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR!
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!