Part 28 - a year later

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
THIS CHAPTER HAPPENS A YEAR AFTER THE LAST ONE!
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

Me and Draco had moved out of the apartment and we had bought our own. House on two floors with amazing view.

We were cuddling in our bed. Me using Dray's chest as a pillow. While he was playing with my hair, I traced calming circles on his side.

"Dray, I want kids" I said nervously, he stopped playing with my hair. And I felt I might have messed things up.

"I want kids too" he said and I smiled, I looked up at him so I was looking him in the eyes. "Adopt?" I asked smiling.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips "of course" he then answered. "Let's Go now to the adoption center today" he suggested.

We quickly got dressed and went out to the car, I was smiling. "I love you" he said, taking my hand while holding the steering wheel with the other. "I love you too" I said smiling even brighter.

We got to the adoption center and walked in hand in hand the woman at the front desk sat there smiling.

"Hello how may I help you?" She asked when she saw us standing there. "We want to adopt" Dray said smiling.

We were both smiling like idiots, "okay how about we go into my office and. Talk out some things that need to be discussed?" she asked. "Sure" I said and we followed her into her office.

When we got there she sat herself in front of a computer. And motioned for us to sit down in front of her.

"Okay let's start, do you want a girl or a boy?" She asked. And we looked at each other "both?" He said although. It sounded more like a question than anything else. "Both" I said taking his hand and squeezing it reassuringly.

"Okay so twins or two different ages?" She asked "twins" we said at the same time. And she smiled at us. "Okay twins it is, how about age?" She asked and I looked at Dray.

"I don't care about the age" he said and I looked back at the woman. "Preferably 5 or younger" I said and Dray gave a nod.

"Okay we already have a couple of twins here would you. Like to see their applications?" She asked and we both nodded. "Yes please" Dray said "okay" she said looking for them in a couple of drawers.

"Here you go, you can go outside and look at them I'll be at the front desk. When you see someone you'd like to talk to in person. We can see to that okay?" She asked.

"Okay" we both said nodding and following her out of the office. We sat down and started going through the applications. There were four applications so we decided two each.

"How about this set?" I asked Dray while showing him the application. It was a girl and a boy twins who were four years old. They had a back story so bad that nobody had wanted to deal with.

They had some good interest and didn't have any trouble in their application. They had light skin and brown hair. "I like them" Dray said after looking at their application.

We went up to the front desk to the woman with all the applications. "We'd like to speak with these two if we can?" Dray said. "Of course let me see" she said looking at. Her computer for a second "follow me" she said standing up.

We walked through a door and into a room with a table and four chairs around it. With some pictures on the walls. "Wait here, I'll get the kids" she said walking out of the room.

We sat down so we were facing the door "I'm nervous." I said smiling a bit "me too" Dray said smiling back at me.

Soon the kids were walking inside the room with the woman. "This is Lily and that's James" she said pointing to the kinds.

"Hello I'm Draco and this is my husband Harry." Dray said smiling warming at the two kids in front of us.

"I'll let you talk together, let me know when you've finished" the woman said. Before walking out of the room and closing the. Door behind her with a smile on her face.

We talked to the kids for about an hour "do you two want to come home with us?" Dray asked the kids.

They were both beaming with happiness when he asked. "Yes" they both screamed and me and Dray chuckled a little.

We went out to the front desk "we'd like to adopt them." I said to the woman there "okay let's go and do the. Paperwork of payment and such" she said smiling.

We went back into her office and talked about payment and stuff.

Soon we were finished and were sat in the car with two. Little bags in our trunk and two kids in the back seat.

"How about we go have lunch?" I asked the kids "sure" they said together. "Where do you two want to go?" Dray asked.

"We have never been out of the adoption center we don't. Know the places" Lily said a small blush creeping up her cheeks.

"Okay well what do you want to eat?" I asked "pizza" they both said. "Okay Pizza it is then" Dray said starting the car.

Soon we were at a pizza restaurant and were sat at a table. "You guys can have anything you want okay" Dray said. "Thank you" James said looking down at the menu.

"Uhh we don't know how to read" Lily said a bit awkwardly. "That's fine come here Lily I'll help you Dray. Will help you James" I said smiling at them and they took their seats next to us.

We went over the menus and everyone decided what they'd have. We ordered and ate, we were all talking and getting to know the kids and they us of course.

Soon we were back in the car driving home.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!

LOVE YOU ALL I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!