Part 26 - gifts and dinner

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
THIS IS JUST A FILLER THAT I WANTED TO WRITE FOR THIS STORY!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

Me and Harry had planed a dinner with all our friends and family. We were planning on giving everyone the gifts we had bought.

We had bought everyone something.

The kid Ron and Hermione were about to have got a stuffed puffin that was really soft.

Mother and father got a couple of fridge magnets with Icelandic nature.

Hermione and Ron got some tea cups with puffins and the Icelandic flag 🇮🇸.

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley got some sweaters.

Pansy and Blaise got some Icelandic candy.

All the other Weasley's kids got some T-Shirts or Icelandic candy.

We were all sat in the dining room eating our dinner and talking loudly. "Guys how about gifts" Harry screamed over the table to get everyone's attention.

Soon everyone was looking at him smiling and screaming a yes.

Me and Harry went into our bedroom of the flat we still had since our first summer of college.

"I love you" I said kissing him passionately but quickly on the lips. "I love you too husband" he said smiling brightly at me.

We took all the gifts that were wrapped and handed everyone their own. "Why do they get three gifts?" Feed and George asked. Pointing a finger at Ron and Hermione.

"Well they get one each and then their baby gets one as well" I said. "You guys didn't have to" Hermione said surprised.

"Yes we did 'Mione" Harry said smiling at her, "well go on then. Open them" me and Harry said pushing the row to begin. First mother and father went and they beemed. "Thank you boys" they said smiling brightly.

Next it was Hermione and Ron, they started with the gift for the unborn. "Guys this teddy bear is adorable" they said. Hermione was squeezing the teddy bear. That was shaped like a puffin closely to her.

Next they opened their own gifts and smiled even brighter. "We needed new cups for our tea, thanks guys" Ron said smiling at us.

Next it we're Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, they took their time with the paper. And then when they saw the sweaters. Their faces went from a smile to a huge smile. "Thank you boys" they said while Mrs. Weasley was standing up to hug us.

HARRY'S POV:

Soon everyone had gotten their gift and were leaving for the night. "Thank you for the stuffed animal" Hermione whispered. Into my ear when she was saying good bye.

I closed the door exhausted to the point where I was about to fall. "I'm going to bed" I mumbled before falling on our bed.

Soon I felt arms wrap around me and I cuddled into the touch of my husband.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR

SORRY HOW SHORT THIS CHAPER IS!!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!