Info

Hello I am San_lox77 I'm a good friend of zeko_neko the author of the fanfiction known as,hero's arrive the my hero academia fanfiction as a matter of fact one I helped him name one of the characters name reiagi. So basically I'm gonna create this story while zeko will makes the art. So in agreement I asked him if it would be cool if I make the story and we can put danituru and reiagi in highschool of the dead and he said yes. Why danituru and reiagi again? Well since they're brothers and me and zeko made the names they are basically us,and me and zeko are close like brothers. It makes me happy to make a story just like how zeko (not real name but you probably know that) did because it shows how close our bond is since we have the same likes of anime. This is my first fanfiction and I hope you like it and since it's my first time sorry if I dissapoint you about some parts of the story. But since the anime is a bit inappropriate and violent I will make it non-weird but will be violent I mean come on its zombies since when are zombie not violent(besides the mind control zombies in cartoons). So please enjoy for I will do the best I can do to make it entertaining, thank you. Also the characters are highschool fighters that are champions of a secret underground fight society or "UFS" for short (anything of connection that is similar to the u.f.s. is a pure coincidence). Also I'm gonna choose some chapter titles to be music references so feel free to comment for suggestions but it has to sounds horror or zombie like (But comment in for suggestions to the info tab if you please).