Chapter 4:News of the dead

(5 minutes later)
(Reiagi P.O.V.)
We went to the faculty room to wash our faces with the sinks to get the blood off our faces. It was very quiet and sad, we just got blood on all of us and it wasn't ours at least I hope it wasn't their own.
"Hey If it's cool I'm gonna turn on the news on the t.v." I said, "yes please if you don't mind."said rei. I turned on the t.v. to see and hope that this situation isn't bad.

I turned to the news channel,"this just in there are a dozen number of people that have been murdered by other people eating them alive" "Wait a minute is that broadcast at our house?" Danituru asked, Oh god he's right I hope mom is ok. "What's that?I'm getting word that there is a woman who just survived an attack and she is coming out from her house she's been rescued by the police and being escorted out right now."

"Mom! Danituru look its mom!" "I see her, oh god I hope she's ok."said bro "I'm going to walk to the woman to ask if she is ok, excuse me ma'am are you ok?" There was moaning coming from her she didn't look ok. "Hello ma'am?"then mom grabbed  the reporter by his left arm and bit his entire hand off. "Aaaagh!! My god! She bit me!! She bleep (since it was on t.v. news) rip my arm off!!

 news) rip my arm off!!

(Sad song moment)

"That was our mom"I said "stop" said danituru, "Our mom"I said,"stop" danituru said,"She bit off that reporter's arm off....she's....one of them." I said as I was about to cry, I tried so hard to hold my tears but I couldn't. Danituru hugged me and hold me while I broke down crying I  could tell he was sad but he didn't show tears he was better at holding his tears  than I am our new friends were trying to comfort us. We lost our mom the only person who raised us, the only reason why we became fighters for the U.F.S.

She was the reason why we were fighting for profit and now she's gone. "I'm sorry about your mother, I really am but we need to get out of this school."said takashi. Me and my brother stopped hugging,I wiped the tears off my face and looked at him "Ok you're right, how do we do that?"said danituru."There are keys to one of the buses that were used for field trips, once we get on one of them we're going to check on our familes."said saeko.

"Well stratch ours since you saw who's mom that was on T.V."I said with a sad tone. "What about your dad?"asked rei, "He died in a car accident a long time when we were toddlers."said danituru. "Oh god I'm so sorry."rei said "Thank you" said danituru and reiagi, "So who's family do we visit first?"asked danituru, "whoevers family that lives close to the school."said takashi.

Saeko grabbed the keys from a teacher's desk "Got the keys does anyone know how to drive?"she asked. I can drive a car so it shouldn't be different from a bus right?"said shizuka in a unsure tone. "Alright let's team up and get out of here"said takagi as we decided to get ready to go out and leave this school. I lost my mom but I'll be damned if I let anything happened to my brother, hell over high water I will anyone that dares hurt my brother and friends, may they be man or woman I won't let anyone get in our way.

I'm going to do my best to keep my head cleared from what happened to mom. It was a lot for me to try to get over it but I will try to stay strong.