Chapter 3: For dead the bell tolls

(Danituru P.O.V.)
I grabbed the one of the girls thats eating a body and I lift her and slam her to the ground then stomped on her head. Then Reiagi grabbed the other one threw her to the wall and high kicked her head against the wall then wiped the blood of his uniform "eww" he said. Then a few more showed up infront of us,"Heads up!" reiagi shouted and pointed as I charged at them head on with my right shoulder and knock them down. "We got to get to the main hall to the exit no time to fight just knock a few asses down if their in the way." I said.

"Got it" said reiagi as we ran and attack at the same time. We ran to a hallway then down the stairs then we heard a loud scream that sounded like a girl. "Did you hear that?"reiagi said, "That sounds like saya takagi and she sounds like she's in trouble,we got to help her." "Dude I get you like her and you have a crush on her." I said "But we got to get out of here.", reiagi looked liked he doesn't like the sound of that. "I know but I don't want to leave someone we know is about to die and we did nothing to help,especially if it's saya takagi."

(Reiagi P.O.V.)
I ran toward where the scream came from "Reiagi Wait!! God dammit!!"said Bro as he chases me. I stopped and saw her holding a drill cutting a zombie while screaming "Help me please!!!" She said with a look of fear on her blood covered face. I got angry and dashed straight toward the zombie and said "Get the fuck off her you flesh biting fuckshit!!!!"
Then I slammed it against the wall then elbow strike it to the head. I turned around towards her asked"Are you ok?"
"Behind you!!"she shouted as I was about to be bitten by a zombie behind me, "Is this it, where I die?" I thought to myself then out of nowhere a girl with purple hair with a kendo sword striked the zombie right to head and knocking it down. "Thank you"I said,"Your welcome"
she said.

(Danituru P.OV.)
I came behind reiagi and slapped his head "You idiot do you have any idea how close you were to fucking dying?!"
I grabbed him by the shirt, "you got fucking lucky someone saved you, you came close to dying." "Look you two can die together arguing or fighting because there's more of them" the purple hair girl said as we looked around, I letted reiagi go "we are not done talking." "Fine." Said reiagi. We took our stances and getting ready to fight the zombies that were coming towards us.

Even though I wanted to shout at my brother's ears off for leaving me after he said we needed to look for a group of upperclassmen to help so that they can show us where the exit is. But I guess if I were my bro I would've done the same thing if I had a crush who'd be in trouble.
(Back to the fight) I grabbed a zombie and slammed it the ground, reiagi kicks a zombie to the head and stomps on it, and a purple hair girl striked down three at the same time.

"What part of school are you from?" I asked, "kendo club" she responded, then out of nowhere a brown hair girl came and striked down two zombies at the head with a staff and a black hair guy hitted two zombies with a baseball bat to the head, and a guy with glasses was shooting five zombies with a nail gun. After we took all the zombies down we decided to introduce ourselves."Ok so are we all good, no one's hurt?"reiagi said, "I'm fine" said purple hair girl, "I'm ok" said guy with glasses, "not a scratch on me" said black hair guy, "I'm doing fine"said brown hair girl, "I'm ok too"said blonde hair nurse.

"Ok good now is there anyone here an upperclassmen and that is looking for an exit, raise your hand." Everyone did, "ok cool does anyone know where because I am lost." I slapped his head "who's fault is that?" I said "well now that I got a good look at your faces and skills I can tell you two are the suka brothers,the tall one is danituru the champion from wrestling club and the short one is reiagi the champion from karate club."

Said the purple hair girl, reiagi and I had surprised looks at her because we were surpised to hear something like that from someone's mouth. "I'll take that as a yes, I'm busujima saeko from the kendo club." Brown hair girl:"I'm miyamoto rei from sojusto club."Black hair guy:"I'm takashi komuro second year nice to meet you." Guy with glasses:"I'm kohta hirano." Blonde hair girl:"I'm shizuka marikawa the school nurse." "Shut up, don't talk to each other like everything is ok nothing about any of this is ok!!! shouted saya takagi as she break down crying while saeko hugged her to comfort her.