Chapter 9:Walk Among Us

(Danituru P.O.V.)
My brother fell asleep like if he hasn't slept all day,I guess I can't blame him. "Hey Danituru help us open this locker!"said kohta while he and takashi were trying to open the locker with a crowbar. "Um...Is that necessary?"I asked with a confused tone,"Hey you're packing more muscle than us,so maybe you can help!"said kohta. "Fine, Give it to me and get out of the way."I said as I grabbed the crowbar.

I hold it with both of my hands and hold it at the end and I hit the locker middle and jammed it open. "Open Sesame"I said with a smart aleck tone."Holy Shit!! Who the hell are you? A Japanese Arnold Schwarzenegger?"said takashi with a surprise tone. "Well I'd say Ryback from WWE or maybe The Rock. But either I'm that tall or that muscular."I said with modesty.

"We get it,you're a wrestler, now let's check out the guns."said kohta with an impatient tone. He opened the locker doors and we had a look of amazement on our faces."Hallelujah!! God is good!!"
said kohta with absolute happy tone. "Um...Aren't you a little to excited about guns?"asked takashi with a concerned tone."Right sorry,It's just that I can't help but get a little excited.""I assume you know how to use these things."I said "Oh yeah,I've been to the gun range on the weekend and after school."said kohta.

"Ok guys grab a gun and load the bullets because we'll need them till the morning."
said kohta as he gave me and takashi guns to load up. As we load the bullets in the guns I felt very uncomfortable with holding a gun in my hand. "So...Danituru"said takashi with a tone and look of curiosity. "Have you been a wrestler for a while?" "Yeah since junior high...I did it for gym credit and because I wanted to defend myself and my brother."I said.

"Have you guys been in fights before?"he asked with a concerned tone."Well...yeah but it was only for self defense, there were tons of school thugs that wanted to fight us."I said. There weren't much thugs at school but they did fear us so we've done tons of fighting in the U.F.S. which is why I preferred fighting. "Why a wrestler though?"asked takashi,"Well...I wanted to...workout and get fit. Also I thought it would be a good style for me."I said.

"What did your brother choose?"he asked. "He chose karate in junior high but before we entered highschool he started learning kung fu."I said. "Wait, Did you say kung fu? In Japan?asked takashi with a confused tone. "Hold on do my ears deceive me? Did you say kung fu in Japan?"asked kohta with a confused tone. Aw crap why did I say kung fu? Great now they're looking at me,what do I say? I was about to say a lie but then I heard chuckling. Then I saw hand that are wrapped around takashi's neck.

What the hell is that a zombie about to eat takashi from behind? I was about to say something but I was to late he was grabbed over the shoulders. But instead it was a hug by miss shizuka in a bath towel.
"Watcha you doing guys?she asked with a happy smile and blushed face. "Nothing...I was about to...go get some water."I said as I sprinted out of the room. "Wait! Where are you going?! Don't leave!!"said takashi with a face and shout of fear. I went out the door with a very sweaty head.

I don't know what that was but it's better to forget it. I walked down stairs to get some water and took a huge deep breath.
I walked straight to the kitchen while rubbing my eyes with my hands. "Hey are you ok?"asked saeko. I looked at her and saw her wearing an apron with no shirt or pants under. "What in the fuck?!"I shouted in a surprise and scared tone. "Sorry I put my clothes in the washer but don't worry I won't wear this all night."she said like it's not a big deal.
"That's not the problem"I said while covering my eyes with my hands.

"I just came to get a glass of water."I said while covering my eyes still."Oh ok, I'll get you one."she said while turning on the kitchen sink to get me a glass. "Here you go"she said as she handed me the glass while I covered my eyes. I drank my glass while covering my eyes it was a little uncomfortable. "You're shy aren't you?"she asked with a chuckle. "Don't say that while I'm covering my eyes!! Y'know what I can't look at you in the eyes, just take my school jacket."I said as I gave her my jacket. "Fine"she said in a irritated tone and as she grabbed my jacket.

I waited for her to wear the jacket while covering my eyes. "You can look now"said saeko, I uncovered my eyes and looked at her and sighed in relief to see her covered. "Sorry I just...a gentleman doesn't look at a lady shirtless."I said.
"You sound like your brother."said saeko.
I can't tell if I feel complemented or weirded out about that. "Look I know that you are not perverted so don't worry about anything, I'll put in a good for you and your brother."she said.

"Ok,but you don't have to do that."I said.
"Yeah...but I like you"she said with a smile. 'What?Did she say she likes me?'I thought to myself. "Anyway I want to tell you something that I know about you and your brother."
she said like she was sure about it. "R...Really? What is it?"I asked in a worried tone. "You and your brother are in the U.F.S."she said with a plain tone.