Origin Story

(No one P.O.V.)

Mother name:sonoko suka
Personality:loving, caring, cares nothing more but her husband and sons
Occupation:stay at home mom who cooks and cleans
Father name: kosuma suka
Occupation: business man, waiter, and midnight security guard
Personality:loving father, overworked, stops at nothing to make family happy.

When danituru and reiagi were toddlers their father died in a car accident when he was leaving to work from home. He was a workaholic who fought for everything to make his family happy, he grew stressed and tired, so tired that he was lacking time to pay house bills. He never had time to spent time with his sons or his wife.
"You been doing too much work, three jobs are to much for a man to handle."
said sonoko.

"I know but they pay very well they're the only things that are helping us keep our house standing."said kosuma."Of what cost? Sure we have food and money but you haven't been getting much sleep and you haven't been paying the bills you keep putting them on hold and not pay them, and to make matters worst you never had time with your sons you never do anything with them."said sonoko.

"I don't want to hear anymore of this!!" Kosuna says as he walks out his house with an angry temper. "I'm not done talking to you, kosuma suka where are you going?!" "To my third job!!" Kosuma shouted as he drove off in his car. When he was driving to his job at the museum he started to feel sick and then fainted while at the wheel.
Then while he was at the wheel the car drove straight to a red light then crash to another car out of nowhere.

Sonoko sent her sons to bed then stayed in her living room waiting for kosuma. Then she heard a knock on her door so she hoped it was kosuma but it wasn't, instead it was a police officer who came with bad news. "I'm sorry but your husband has passed away" "How?" she asks with tears in her eyes and sore throat. "In a car accident but forensics says that the true cause  of the accident was by narcolepsy the lack sleep caused him to finally give up on staying awake and made him loose control of the car."

After what happened, the family went into poverty then lost their true house so they had to live in a poverty house with poor plumbing. Sonoko decided to work in multiple jobs to earn money so that she can support her sons.As the years went by the boys went to elementary school,they  were bullied and beatened on occasions and they're mother was there to comfort them when they were ever sad, she kept trying to talk to the principal to help them but he refuses to speak to her because he cares nothing about poor families.

The boys tried to run, hide,and tell an adult but nothing was ever in their favor.
No one helped them because no teacher cares to help a poverty family since they were poor,they've suffered through nothing but pain for the rest of their childhoods. But when they have went to middle school at the age of 12 they were easy targets since 12 is to young for middle school.

They were dragged into a school fight on the first day, the middle school bully forced them to fight. They were both grabbed by their arms so they don't run away.  They were hold up in a line so that that one of them could be chosen to get beaten first. "Which one of you is gonna be my first victim." He said with a very happy sinister voice. "You shorty."he said pointing at reiagi, he lifted reiagi by the shirt with one hand while holding a knife in the other, "I think I'll mark my property on you to show everyone that you belong to me then I'll do the same with your brother."he said with a very evil grin.

When danituru heard what he said about marking reiagi, something snapped inside him, something that he never thought of feeling in all his life, rage. "Leave him alone" the angry brother said, "what was that bitch" said the brute. "I said leave him alone!!"he shouted as he breaks free from his arm grab and charges at the monsterous brute. He knocked him down freeing reiagi and knocking away the knife in his other hand. Danituru was punching the bully fast so many times that till he cried for mercy.

Danituru was distracted hurting the bully while an other one was about to attack him from behind. Reiagi wanted to yell to warn danituru but instead he attacked the thug by jumping on his back to have him in a arm lock and punching his face while hanging on with one arm. "Do you give up?!" Danituru asked the bully "Yes! please no more you win."he said as he pleads for forgiveness. "Leave me and my brother alone,or I will find you."

He threatens the brute as he lets him go.
Reiagi was punching the thug while having him in an arm lock. "Reiagi thats enough" said danituru."Fine, but remember us assholes we are the suka brothers."said reiagi feeling triumphant. When it became their second year of middle school they decided to go into business of street fighting.

Danituru decided to join the gym to do wrestling,reiagi joined the karate classes, as the brothers joined together to do street fights to earn money to give to their mom and spended it to get their old house back they celebrated like if it was a miricale. Then they became well known as the middle school brawl bros,no one dared to try to fight them.Then when it became the third year of middle school they were going about to go to an other ordinary street fight. But instead they were stopped by a man in a tuxedo "Ah the suka brothers, how lovely to meet you in person."said the stranger with a straight mustache.

"Who are you and why should we care." said danituru with a glare."Please calm yourselves, I am a man who represents a very secret society that can help you make money and strength on the same day." "What do you mean money and strength?"asked reiagi "I mean that I can help you boys become better than regular street fighters, become something that is not at all like anything ordinary for regular fighters or anyone to witness."he said in a smirky smile. He gave the boys a phone card for in case they decide to join the society.

"Just think about it in case you decided." Then the man left and the boys went home, after they got home they decided to discuss to each other about it. "Well bro what do you think?" Asked reiagi, "It sounds weird and sketchy."said danituru. "But it could make us live more happily than we ever dreamed of and besides it could make us stronger we could make more money to make mom happy."said reiagi

"I guess but do we need to make more money?"asked danituru. "Well it doesn't have to be just money we could just do it to be strong and protect mom, plus karate alone sounds ok but I think I could get better like learn kung fu."said reiagi. "Well if it's for mom then I guess becoming a stronger wrestler wouldn't hurt." So the brothers agreed to joining the "UFS" (underground fight society) they called the man and said that they're in.

That is how the suka brothers became fighting champions and well known in the fight society they're legacy followed them as they entered highschool,and their strength will forever be part of them. They never told their mother how they earn so much money, even though she keeps asking them with complete look of concern on her face. But she still loves them and knows they mean well.