Chapter 7:Deadline

Danituru (P.O.V.)
I rubbed my eyes and woke up with an annoying back ache since I falled asleep on a chair in a bus."As you can see leadership is drastically needed since the arrogant komuro and miyamoto have abandoned us"said shido. "Oh God,what did I woke up to right now?"I asked brother my next to me.
"Well since you were asleep for almost all morning,the cult leader was bragging and getting saying all high and mighty speeches then 2 hours later he was getting handsy with one of the girls."reiagi said in a irritated tone.
"How handsy was he getting and how serious is it?"I asked with a strict tone and mad glare face at shido. "Don't worry,not to serious he was only getting handsy with the two girls at the back of the bus. Not with any of the girls we know."said reiagi,"So you're just gonna wait until he flirts with one of the girls you know?"asked takagi as she was being nosy.

"Well when you say it like that,it makes a good reason to break his nose."said reiagi in a smart alleck way."Dude don't be an ass"I said,"Can't you just snap his neck with one hand?"asked takagi,"I'm a wrestler not an asassin." I said"Is there a difference?" asked takagi, "There's a huge difference!"I said in an irritated tone."Dude relax she never watches wrestling."said reiagi.

"Alright enough"said saeko as she popped in out of nowhere."What the hell where'd you come from?!"said the three of us surprise unison."From the front, which is better than the back."she said while she looks at the people in the back with a irritated look."You don't like them either?" I asked .

"I'd be lying if I wish I was them."she said in a joke way,reiagi and I laughed when we heard that. Even though she made me laugh I still feel like there's gonna be trouble with shido and his little cult. While in my seat I turned around a little looking at shido saying speeches while his students hang on every word. I looked at their faces and they were smiling at him it gave me the creeps.

Then I saw one the students looking at me with a sinister grin. It striked me as surprised, they are definitely planning something,I have to tell the others that we need to get out of the bus. I felt a pat on the my right shoulder by the seat next to me. I jumped out in surprise,"Bro you ok?"asked reiagi,I nodded to my head to him"Yeah I'm fine"I said. "We need to get out of the bus now"said saeko, "Traffic is not moving and we are stuck, and not to mention everyone outside the bus are leaving their cars."she said.

"Yeah no kidding does anyone have family that are close here?"asked takagi
Reiagi and I stayed quiet since we lost mom and the zombies were in our neighborhood."My folks aren't in the neighborhood my Dad is a jewelry merchant buying jewels in Amsterdam and my Mom is a fashion designer making clothes in Paris."said kohta.
"Wow Really?! That's so cool!!"reiagi and I said in amazed unison."You don't actually believe that,do you?"asked takagi in an annoyed shout tone."Sounds like something from a manga,next you'll say your Dad owns a ocean liner cruise."said shizuka in a friendly humored tone.

"Well my Grandpa used to,and my Grandma was a concert violinist."said kohta."Wow,Awesome!!"said reiagi and I in a even more amazed tone."What about you saeko?"I asked."I only live with my father and he's on a dojo overseas."she said."Oh so you think he's safe?"asked reiagi in a happy tone. "Pretty sure,I'm confident he can protect himself."she said,"My house is at the otherside of the bridge."said takagi.

"That's away from here,so that means they're safe." said reiagi in a positive tone. "What about you miss shizuka?"I asked,"My parents passed away a long time ago,so I live with a friend,but I don't think she's home, but I'm confident she will be fine."she said in a confident tone. "All right now know about our homes we're gonna leave now."said saeko.
We all nodded our heads in agreement, shido looked at us with suspicion "Excuse me what's going on everyone we need to work together so that we...","Hard pass,don't get me wrong Mr.Shido I know you mean well,it's just that...oh wait I don't care."said reiagi.

"We been here long enough to listen to your cult bantering so we're bailing."I said in a irritated and determined tone."You know what is out there,yet you'll still choose to leave?"he asked. "Because once you leave,you'll never come back in."he said with a strict mad glare."Not as long as we stick together."I said.

"Alright,If you leave I won't stop you,it is a free country after all."he said then he adjusts his glasses then gave a very huge and evil grin."I'm afraid,miss shizuka to stay with us."said shido as he got close to her."After all we will need a doctor for emergencies."he said while he was about to touch her. I clenched my fist and walked quickly towards him with my right arm in the air to make a fist. But instead he got a sudden scratch from kohta's nailgun,
I turned my head to look at him to see if he shot him on purpose.

When I looked at him,I saw him with a mad face."You...you shot at me."shido said with a worried look on his face."No,I missed on purpose."said kohta with a mad glare.I guess he had beef with him just like miyamoto did before she left."Why would you try to shoot me?I did you no wrong."shido with a nervous smile. "Liar...you have always made fun of me,EVERYONE DID!!"he said in a scary tone with a furious face."I was holding back when everyone was making fun of me,I'll I wanted to do was live a normal life but no, everyone made fun of me.
Do you have any idea how many classmates I killed yesterday?"he asked.

"Now that the world is in a crisis, there's no more laws to stop from killing the people that made fun of me."he said with a sinister smile. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that smile. Is it ok to be with him,or at least let him be leaving with us he sounds dangerous."Go, get off the bus,I'll make sure he doesn't get close."he said looking at us as we were about to leave and close to the door. "Nice job"said saeko as she and the girls and reiagi walked off the bus. I walked to the door then turned my head to shido, "Enjoy your time in hell you douche bag."I said as I got of the bus.

Then as kohta got off the bus reiagi walked up to him then patted him on his left shoulder,"I'm sorry I wish I was in your class to back you up."he said with a sad look on his face. "Thanks"said kohta with a kind smile. "Will you be ok?"asked reiagi,"Yeah don't worry I'll be fine."said kohta as he patted reiagi on his right shoulder."If it makes a difference..I respect you." "Me two"I said, "Hey guys hurry up,we're wasting time."shouted takagi while she waves her hand in the air at a far distance.

"Ready guys?"asked kohta with a friendly smile. We nodded our heads in response with a smile. Even though we don't know each other in this pandemic doesn't mean we can't. The three of us ran straight toward the others so that we can move forward. It's gonna be tough to get the police station but we're gonna fight through it no matter what. I won't let my friends get hurt especially my brother. I'll make sure we will get out of this, even if it means I'll kill someone to do it, may they be human or zombie.