Chapter 2:Lesson of the dead

(Reiagi P.O.V.)
As my brother and I went out of the classroom and went out to the hallway we saw it empty with distant screams. All lights in the hallways were turned off and it was dark. "This doesn't look good bro,what the fuck is this man?!" I said with a very worried tone, "I don't know but we need to get the hell out of here and fast." Danituru said as we ran down the hall,we ran to the one of bridges that leads to the main building, then on the way we came across a couple. "Hey babe are you ok?"asked the boyfriend talking to his girlfriend.

She didn't look so good, she was moaning and her skin looked gray. Then out of nowhere she bite her boyfriend on the shoulder, "AAAGGH!" He pushed her off "What the fuck!? Did you just bit me?!" Then behind him another chick came behind him and bite him on his left arm "AAAGGGHH!!" then his girlfriend grabbed his head and bit off his face.
"Wha-wha-what the fuck just happen?"
I said, "Reiagi look alive!"said bro, a guy was about to come and bite my face
then bro grabbed him by his left arm and right leg, lifted him up and threw him off the bridge. "Thanks bro",I said with a sigh of relief.

"You know I got your back."said danituru, 'ok whatever these people are they are definitley not people anymore so I guess I have no choice but to fight them, so fight or die.'
The two girls stopped eating the dead guy and decided to walk towards us. "You ready bro?"asked danituru as we both looked at the girls , "yea" I  said as I stand straight, clenched my fist and as we took our stance "let's get out of this school." We ran through the bridge and started fighting some of the zombies(I started call them that) and throwing them of the bridge,then ran inside to find the route to the exit.

Tons of zombies flooded the hallway so we decided to fight them. I grabbed one by its left arm then threw it straight to wall then smashed it's head with a kick. Danituru did a shoulder charge at three zombies in a line,then grabbed one of them by the legs and swung it straight towards a group a zombies. Then we started to run down the hall,"Isn't there supposed to be a map of the school in the hallway?"asked danituru."I don't know, I never noticed a map in the hallways."I said with a confused tone."Maybe you should get a haircut."he said."Well maybe you should wear contacts."I said in a irritated tone because I don't want a haircut.

"You know I don't like contacts."he said with a irritated tone. We decided to look for the map in the hallway but we kept running into zombies when we kept moving up and down each stairs. We killed so many  zombies that we flooded the stairs with dead zombies. "Look I found the map!"said danituru as he pointed at the wall next to the stairs across the hallway. We ran straight toward the wall,"Shit! It's too full of blood,I can't see the pitcures he said with a worried tone.

"Well Fuck!"I said in a angry shout and  I stomped my foot, "Well what now?"I asked danituru with a seriously concern tone. We are up with our asses in zombies and we are lost in the school. Man it's a bad time to be a freshman in a highschool since we don't have much time to see  everything but I guess it doesn't matter anymore. Then that's when I thought of something"I have an idea,there's bound to be a survivor group somewhere in the school,and they're probably upper classmen"I said in theory.

"So what's the point?"asked danituru "The point my dear brother is that they probably might know everything about this school so if we go find them and fight zombies with them,ask them where's the exit,escape with them then we get out of the school,easy breezy right?"I asked. "Ok, 1. Easy breezy? And 2. What if there is a problem with escaping with them?" danituru asked."Then we leave them and look for it ourselves then they'll want to come with us."I said. "Ok sounds good and besides we can fight well with just the two of us group or no group." said danituru."Well alright let's look for a group of survivors to save and help and have them show us the way to the exit."I said as we dashed to look around.