introduction

The rain was always soothing to Dream. The way it poured from the sky as if the clouds were crying with him, the sound each droplet made when it hit his window, everything about the rain soothed him. Why? Well because he felt a sense of comfort in the idea that he could relate to something as simple as rain.

He needed the sense of connection that he had been missing recently. He missed the feeling of being connected with himself and others. He missed laughing with George while playing Minecraft. He missed seeing sam everyday when she came home. He missed the feeling of love. He missed Sam's love. But then again, all good things must come to and end right? He knows that it's over, but Clay just wished they could've ended as friends at least. He wished things ended calmly, but there's no changing the past.

He was just going to have to learn how to get used to being without Sam. He needed to learn how to handle not being able to look at Sam without the twisting hole in his stomach coming back. He needed to learn how to hear Sam's name and be ok.

In the process of moving on, Dream shut himself off from the world. Sure it had only been about two weeks, but people caught on quickly. Dream never disappeared without a word for more than a couple of days. He didn't know what'd he say. He had nothing to say. Could he even speak if he tried? Probably not. The past week was just filled with choked sobs and denial. He even stopped talking to George and Sap.

Now George and Sap talk to Clay everyday. Especially George. They always texted each other everyday. So after day one passed, George was the first to notice the odd behaviour. George immediately reached out to Sap, who told him not to worry, maybe he's busy or his wifi is acting up. But George had a feeling something was wrong. He tried and tried to call Dream, but each call ended with another voicemail.

Yes, Dream saw his phone ringing, but he couldn't bring himself to answer.

Now, two weeks later, all of dreams friends and his 2 million subscribes were all concerned for dream. As was dream himself, but he couldn't care.

Dream was running on a lack of sleep and he hadn't been eating much either. When he did find himself eating, it was only simple foods that took little effort to make like cup-of-noodles. In the few times Clay had passed by the mirror, he noticed his uncared for dirty blond hair, the dark patches under his eyes, his bloodshot eyes, his blotchy pink cheeks, and the traces of tears lining his cheeks as well.

Dream's mental health was doing worse than it ever had before. He wasn't ok. But he couldn't tell that to anybody. They couldn't know what happened.

His brain was flooded with enough thoughts telling him "you're weak," "you deserve this," "you weren't good enough," "this is your fault," or "you're being a baby," he didn't need to hear it from others. In fact, at this point, it was all he could think about. He wondered if he could've done differently, or if he could've been better, or if it was something that made sam do what she did.

Dream was lost.

And he didn't know what to do.

So what happens now?

_____________

alright here's the introduction. I purposely didn't mention what sam did as it is used for another chapter. Also I'm sorry, I love sam but for the purpose of the story line, she's gonna have to be a kinda bad person. Sorry. This is in no way real life, it is only a story line I wanted to write. I do not own any characters and if they get uncomfortable with fan fics (although they did say they enjoy reading them-) I will of course stop.

Ill try to update the best I can, but it also depends on how much work I have.

ok bye!