part fourteen- colour

"George you're so heavy what the hell" Dream exasperated, exaggerating how heavy George was.

"Are you calling me fat?" George joked in response. 

The past hour was spent by the two boys pushing each other on the swing and having the time of their life. Yeah maybe there was a couple times where one caused the other to fall, but hey it was still fun no matter what. It was their first time they were able to 'hang out' as maybe more than friends. 

After a while, they thought it might be best to get back home, especially because George was showing signs of exhaustion from waking up so early. And well, George being George, he insisted that Dream had to carry him all the way back, but Clay wasn't one to turn down someone like George. 

Dream bumped up George on his back in order to get a better grip on him so he wouldn't drop him, causing the glasses to fall from Georges head and onto the bridge of his nose.

"Whats that?" George asked, curiosity evident in his words.

"Whats what?"

"That" He replied, nodding his head in the direction he was looking. 

Dream stopped walking in order to laugh and exclaim, "you cant just say that! I don't know where you're looking!"

"Well I don't know how to describe it thats why I'm asking!"

"Try!"

"Its next to that like blue flower I think. Probably a leaf, but Im not sure its kinda hidden. Its like" he paused "Oh its a similar colour to your eyes maybe, more like whatever colour is on top of the tree"

"Green?"

"Maybe that"

Dream walked towards the blue flower George had mentioned, plucking the small lime green leaf from off the flower, bringing it behind his head to brush it on George's face. He swatted clays hand away yelling "Stop it" as he did, prompting Dream to chuckle and give him the leaf. 

"This is green?"

"Yeah"

"I love it." He paused, taking in the little details that were more evident on the leaf now that he could see the colour more clearly.

"Yeah, me too"

"Show me more"

"More colours? Just look around"

"Yeah but I don't know which is which, just yesterday I was seeing shades of blue and yellow so how would I know"

Dream laughed and moved towards a bunch of assorted coloured flowers, pulling out a pinkish flower and an orange one as well. Probably a marigold and tulip but who knows. 

"Ok first one" He started holding up the pink flower. "Guess what colour this is."

"Give me options"

"Fine. Its either orange, red, pink, or violet"

"Isn't violet like purple or something"

"Yep"

George hummed a small "hmph" thinking about the colour. He took off his glasses to see the shade difference, looking over at a flower which he knew was yellow. Wasn't too different of shades. "Orange?"

"Pink."

"Ohhh" He replied, giggling as he did causing a blush to dust Dreams cheeks. "So is the other one orange"

"Yeah!" Dream exclaimed, bumping George with his shoulder. 

"Ok I'm gonna get all of these right"