1

As the shining sun burn brightly in the sky, Killua sat on the bench, staring at his hands with a small smile. He could hear his little sister, Alluka talking non stop about some boy she met while playing on the playground. It's been about 2 years since Killua last saw Gon,and that was at whale island. Over the past year he and Alluka has been spending lots of time with each other,they went to many places and done lots of things. He and Gon haven't been staying in contact with each other with how busy both of them were.

"Big brother do you like someone?" The question caught him off guard as he snapped out of his thoughts."Huh? Alluka why would you ask that?" Killua wondered as he stared at his sister. "Just wondering since I never seen you go out or talk with any one." She said it like it was normal. Coughing Killua look up at the sky "Nah,I don't have time for that kind of stuff. Besides I have you to take of now so that stuff don't matter." Killua shrugged his shoulders, frowning the black haired girl went silent for a moment.

Then she suddenly jump up."How about Gon?Do you like him?" Alluka shouted as a couple gave her a dirty look before walking again. Gasping the 15 year old quickly shushed Alluka. "Don't say that out loud you idiot." Killua whispered Alluka giggled and hugged his brother. "Is that a yes?" blushing Killua look off to the side. "No,it's not." Alluka giggle once more before she pulled away sighing Killua look back up at the clouds. The question now in his mind 'Do I like Gon?" .

"KILLUA!!!!!" The ex-assassin instantly recognized that voice and he smile. 'Gon'  He stood up with his hand in his pockets, looking as the green haired friend ran towards him. Within a minute Gon had finally reached them and before he could register he was tackled to the floor. "Killua!!!!" Gon shouted happily usually Killua hated any type of physical contact but Gon and Alluka were an exception. 

"Oh wow it's been so long!!" Killua chuckled and hugged his friend back while closing his eyes. Breathing deeply Killua miss his scent he miss his voice,he miss everything about the bubbly teen. After a while Gon got off of him and held out his hand,smirking Killua took it and Gon pulled him up. After dusting himself off Killua took a good look at Gon and noticed how much he grown,he was taller,his hair was shorter and his body was toned up nicely. He also had on a white tank top and his usual green shorts and green boots. 

Killua blushed and noticed how plain he look. Instead of a white v neck shirt, he just had on his blue turtleneck and black jeans and black shoes. "Hi Gon." Alluka greeted as she held out her hands, smiling bigger Gon hug her back. "Hey." After that they pulled apart. "You finally gotten taller huh!" Killua remark with a smirk. "What do you mean 'finally'?We were the same height up until now!Now you're a bit taller!" His friend took the tease seriously.

Killua laugh out loud. "Your hair always made you look taller!" The two started laughing,and Alluka watched on the sides and smiled.Seeing her big brother be happy because of someone else besides her was one of her biggest goals in life. Suddenly both boys felt something in their senses,they both stopped laughing and immediately tense up. Both look up and saw a golden dragon,Killua instantly recognized it. So he  quickly grabbed Alluka hand and pulled her behind him,the dragon disappeared and three figures fell  and landed in front of them. Zeno,Illumi,and Silva three member of the Zoldyck family.

Gon and Killua grit their teeth. "Sorry to disturb your reunion,Kil." Illumi started. "But we need to take you back home,where you belong." Tighten his grip on Alluka, Killua grabbed Gon hand and was about to run but three of their butlers appeared. "How the hell did you find us?" Killua growled at his family as he realized that they was trapped. "We've been tracking you for a while." Silva replied patiently. "Not just us three,but some of people as well. We need you and...." He trailed off and look at Alluka. "We want that thing back too."Alluka frowned at her father choice of words. "It's time to finish your training to become heir to the Zoldyck family.We have waited for too long." 

"I'm not going back!" Killua shouted angrily trying to keep his Nen under control.A fight with the Zoldyck was the last thing he wanted. "And I won't let you take him!" Everyone felt Gon's aura flaring up,but Killua stare at gon,eyes begging to keep his aura under more controlled. Prodigies they were,the two boys both were smart enough to know they could not beat three much more experience Nen users. Zeno did not say anything,and he did not plan too,he only came wondering where the conversation was going to go. Silva gave a small glance to Gon.

"He's still alive?I'm impressed you haven't left him to die yet Killua. Maybe you did deserve some friends,but that was in the past.You don't need him or any other friends,Illumi knock the other boy out."  Silva spoke both boys stood closer to each other with Alluka in between them "I won't let you! I don't want to be an assassin no more and I won't let you treat Alluka like a thing." At this point Killua Nen spiked and he got into a fighting stance while holding Alluka close.

Illumi chuckled darkly and walk forward holding his hand out,but before Gon could attack Alluka spoke up causing the eldest son to freeze in his tracks.  "Killua,I'm so happy for you,and for myself.I'm so happy we were able to act like siblings for the past year,I won't let our family ruin the good moments you had. You and Gon,are friends forever and maybe even more. I won't let them take that away from you,Goodbye,Killua.Thank you,for everything." She had tears in her eyes.

"What are you talking about?"Killua ask, Alluka face then  transformed into Nanika,then the area around them lit up. Both boys gasp and look around as they saw everything getting blurry,the light around grew brighter and brighter blinding the two boys "Get them!!" Was the last thing they both heard before everything went dark.

_______________________________________

Hello everybody and welcome to my first crossover story. If you haven't watch hunter x hunter yet I suggest you go watch it right now. I am very excited to write this and I hope you enjoy reading,I'll try to fix any mistakes I made. 

I do not own Hunter x Hunter or My hero Academia.