5

A few hours passed and Gon and Killua had explored half the city. They traded their jenny (money) for yen at a pawn shop so they could buys things. 

It was 2 in the afternoon when trouble started to stir on the sidewalk. 

"This is so cool!" Gon smiled with the many bags he had in his hands. "I really like the hero, Hawks."

"Well I like Endeavor." Killua smirk. "Most people don't like him, but he's pretty cool." 

"You mean pretty hot." Gon joked, not catching the many stares he attracted from saying what he said. 

"Gon! Don't say that! Its...weird." Killua blushed and Gon stared innocently at his friend. "Huh? What is weird? I was only making a joke about Endeavor being hot because of his quirk-"

"OKAY! THAT'S ENOUGH MOCHI FOR YOU!" Killua shouted as he slam a hand over his mouth red cheeks. His sapphire eyes were wide until suddenly, there was a loud scream of terror. 

Looking forwards quickly, Gon and Killua saw a man running away with a red purse in his hands. He was laughing and cackling as he stole the purse from an old lady who was innocent.

Both boys quickly stop playing and ran after the man at full speed, still holding their bags. 

"Gon." Killua said with a glare as they ran past people. "I'm going to use god speed to catch the man off guard and you can use jajanken...can...you still use it?" 

Gon nodded. "Yes I can. Go on ahead." 

Killua nodded and used his electricity to run straight towards the man at a fast pace, startling everyone around. 

Gon had drop his bags in a nearby alleyway and caught up with Killua who was standing in front of the man with a large smirk. His sapphire colored eyes went to Gon who had kicked the man down. 

"Good job Gon-" Killua wasn't able to finish his sentence as something suddenly clasp over his body. "What the-" His eyes showed confusion as he saw some sort of invisible force rope wrapped around his body. He couldn't move and this was getting annoying. 

"Killua!" Gon shouted and the man cackled. He stood up and turn to Gon with a large grin. 

"Its no use! With my quirk, I can tie up anybody and anything and they can't get through! This is over, kid! Go back to your mommy and daddy!" 

Gon's eyes tensed as he could feel his anger getting out of control. "You!" Gon clenched his fist and brought his hands to the side of his hips.

"Show me rock!" He shouted, feeling his aura collecting in his hands. The wind began to pick up all around and people begin to move back in shock. 

The thug stared at Gon with slight fear on his face and he look back to see Killua smirking proudly for his friend. "You might wanna run." 

The thug whimpered before trying to run away but Killua kicked him down swiftly. 

"Ja!" Gon shouted, making the man whimper loudly.

"JAN!"

The man close his eyes. 

"KEN!" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Gon and Killua stood in the police station with frowns on their faces. They sat side by side and officers walk by them. 

"Man this sucks." Killua growled lowly as he puff out his cheeks. "We get in trouble for doing something right."

"I know right?" Gon said sadly. He grip his sleeve and pouted. "And we totally lost our stuff! They won't even let us get it!"

"Heh." Killua smirk. "The cops are just jealous we got the guy while they were late." 

"True." Gon smiled. He pulled out his phone to look at the time and groan. "Oh man! Izuku is getting out of school any moment now. Maybe we should call him and tell him where we are." 

"Good idea." Killua nodded and Gon begin to call Izuku.

Not a moment later, Izuku answered with a shock tone. "You guys!" He yelled.

"We're here. Stop yelling." Killua said as he rub his ears.

"You guys are all over the news!" 

"We are?" 

"Yeah!" Izuku said. "Check the articles online. 'Boy shows off amazing quirk with his friend. Are they friends or foes towards the police?'. That's what the article says."

"So we're famous?!" Gon said excitedly. 

"I guess so-" There was suddenly a yelp from Izuku and the sound of a phone dropping was heard. 

"Wait, Izuku?" Gon questioned, making Killua raise his eyebrows. 

"Izuku." 

There was no answer and the sound of distant yelling was heard. 

Both boys furrow their brows in confusion and they looked at each other. "Izuku is in trouble."

The two got up from their seats in unison and ran towards the door of the police station. 

"HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE!" One of the police officers shouted and Killua grab Gon's hand. 

"Sorry." Killua said with a smirk. "We'll come back later." 

With that, Killua use god speed to run out the station with Gon along side with him. 

Gon blushed a bit at how soft Killua's pale hand was. He shook his head and concentrated on the mission he was following on. Saving Izuku.

________________________________________________________________________________

Killua eventually found where Izuku was less than five minutes later. He was on the ground with bruises on his face and a fearful expression on his face.

"K-Kacchan! Wait!" Izuku pleaded. "Why are you so concern on me being on the phone?"

"Who wants to talk to a stupid Deku?!" Bakugou shouted in anger with his hands crackling with small explosions. 

"I told you!" Izuku shouted. "It was just my new friends-"

"YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!" Bakugou shouted in anger as he took a step forward in front of the quirkless boy. "A STUPID BAKA LIKE YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE FRIENDS! NOT EVEN UNTIL THE END OF TIME!"

He thrust his hand forward towards Izuku who whimpered and brace for the impact. But it never came. 

Fearfully, Izuku opened his eyes to see Killua standing in front of him, holding Bakugou's hand with a tight grip. 

____________________________________________________________________

Dun Dun Dun!!!!! Looks like Killua finally caught Bakugou bullying Izuku what's going to happen next  I wonder.........