24

Finally,I'm at the U.S.J Attack enjoy!

**********************************

"Okay,for today's basic hero training,this time you'll be supervised by me,All Might and another hero." Aizawa-sensei mentioned. Everybody perked up at the mention of the number 1 hero,"Excuse me!What'll we be doing?" Sero piped up raising his hand.

Aizawa-sensei pulled out a card that read 'RESCUE' "Disasters,shipwrecks,and everything in between.It's rescue training!" Gon bounced in his seat excitedly like a small puppy. Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time!" Kaminari said to Mina who nodded her head happily. "Right!" 

"Idiot this is the duty of a hero!My arms are ready to rumble!" Kirishima said.Gon look over and raised both of his arms. "I'm so excited!" He exclaimed to which everyone nodded in agreement."Hey,i'm not done yet." Aizawa-sensei said as the class quieted down. "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time.Because they are probably costumes that limit your abilities,too.The training will take place off-campus,so we're taking a bus,that is all start getting ready." Then he walked off.

________________________________________________

Killua ran his hand through his hair as everyone was chattering  around each other. Seeing Izuku without his costume on Killua walk over and put him in a headlock."Where's your costume Izu?" The white haired teen asked. Struggling Izuku said "T-They got ripped up during the c-combat t-training,r-remember?" He choked out. "Ne Killua he's turning red." Gon pointed out looking down he saw Izuku face red,letting go izuku gasp for air "W-what was that f-for?" He hoarse out. 

Shrugging Killua crossed his arms. Then they heard a whistle,looking over to see Iida who was the one who blew the whistle. "Everyone from Class 1A!I want everyone to be in I.D numbers and loaded in the bus in orderly!" The three of them sweat-dropped at their class president. "He's really taking this seriously." Killua said amused.

__________________________________

" I didn't think it would be this type of bus." Iida sulked."It's okay.People make mistakes all the time." Gon reassured him. Tsu perked up after thinking quietly," I say whatever comes to my mind,Midoriya?" She said turning to the boy beside her. Causing him to flustered "Um,yes Asui?" He squeaked out. "Call me Tsuyu." Tsu mentioned. "Isn't your quirk like All Might's?" She said putting her finger under her chin.

This caused Izuku to panic a bit as he was sweating nervously,"Huh?Y-y-you t-think so?" He stuttered,turning left and right to avoid the question. "I mean they both just have strength-enhancing quirk." Gon said leaning over the handrails of the bus since they were in the front seats facing the front,but closest to the open seating area where the conversation was at." 

"Wait a sec,Tsu,All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his.They just kinda look the same." Kirishima butted in to which Izuku breathe a sigh of relief. "I kinda wish I had an augmenting quirk,My hardening isn't that good for offense." He held his arm out in the air,hardening it.Izuku and Gon look at it eyes shining in amazement,"I think it's really cool!" Izuku said.

Gon nodded along,"Yeah,it's a quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's." Gon said,Kirishima blushed slightly at the compliment. "Pro?You can't forget that Heroes need to worry about their popularity as well." He mentioned. "Come to think of it,you are similar to Midoriya too." Tsu said turning to Gon who was playing with Killua's hair. "Eh?" Gon stopped messing with the air conditioner up top and look over at the frog like girl.

"I'm guessing their quirks are similar because they both have power-up types."Momo added."Well,if you're talking about flashy and strong,it's gotta be Bakugou,Todoroki and Killua," Kirishima  stated. Killua perked up at hearing his name,"Me?" He ask turning around raising an eyebrow. They nodded "Dude yeah,you took down Todoroki like it was nothing!" Kaminari exclaimed. "Bakugou's always mad,so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular though."Tsu said.

"What the hell?!You wanna fight?!!" Bakugou yelled out as he jump out of his seat."We haven't know each other for that long,so it's amazing that everyone knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage!" Kaminari smugly said. Killua chuckle softly,as the spiky blonde blew up,suddenly the bus stopped,making Gon lose balance and fall in Killua's lap. "Thanks Killua." Gon smiled cheekily at the now blushing Killua,"Idiot...." he mumbled as he hesitantly wrapped his arms around Gon's waist so he wouldn't fall again.

Ashido's gaydar was blaring in her mind as she bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from squealing.

Soon the bus came to a stop and Aizawa told everyone to shut up and get off the bus.Listening,all of you filed off and gathered outside the large,dome-like building.The group entered the large building through the large blue gate,similar to the main entrance for U.A's campus. Already waiting for them was somebody in a puffy suit,it looked pretty difficult to move in but hey if Hisoka can fight in heels then anything is possible.

"Woah this is so cool."

"This place is so big!"

"I hope we get to go to the shipwreck zone."

"Oh,I love Thirteen!" Uraraka cheered excitedly. "Ne Killua I want to try out the landslide zone first!" Gon was bubbling with excitement,and thirteen glanced over at Gon. "There's still a bit more to talk about...." Ignoring his outburst,Aizawa had walked up to them,his voice dropping. Immediately activating their Gyo,concentrating into their ears to be able to hear Killua and Gon both heard what Aizawa was saying.

"Thirteen where is All Might?He was supposed to meet us here."

"Ah,yes,well about that...He apparently did too much hero work on his way here and ran out of time..." Killua had a tick mark on his forehead."Stupid old man over doing his work." Killua mumbled to which Gon just nodded along. Aizawa finally stepped to the side,letting Thirteen address the group again. "Let's see before we begin,let me say one thing...er...or two,or three..or four...five...six...seven." Killua groan out loud.

Why did the list start going up so suddenly?!?! 

"Everyone,I am sure you are aware of my quirk,Black hole.I can suck up anything and turn it into dust."

"You've been able to use that quirk to save people from all kinds if disasters,right?" Deku asked.Thirteen agreed."Yes,but it is a power that can easily kill,some of you also have quirks like that right?" Gon paused his excitement mulling over the hero's words. Thirteen was right-with both quirks and nen.If used wrong,it could kill somebody,Gon was pretty much used to death having seen some bloody stuff back in his world. After killing pitou Gon has been having slight nightmares about it,although he haven't told nobody. He doesn't want Killua to worry over him,he's already weak since he has half of his nen.

"That is for all.Thank you for listening."

Tuning back in,Gon realized with a start that he missed most of Thirteen's speech while he was in thought.As everybody cheered,Gon couldn't help but to think about how fun this was going to be. Aizawa then cleared his throat. "All right then,first-"Before  the Erasure Hero could finish his sentence,the lights suddenly broke. Glass shards falling on the floor,on the ground in the water,everywhere around the USJ.

The water fountain in the middle,connecting all the different zones was acting funny too. 

"What's happening?"

"Is it part of the training?"

A sudden chill filled the air and everyone look towards the middle of the building by the water fountain. A dark purple swirl appeared out of no where,catching the attention of their homeroom teacher.A hand grabbed the edge of the swirl and a head followed right after.

"What's that?"

"Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?" Kirishima asked as they all leaned forward. Killua mentally scoffed 'This is obviously a villian attack' He thought,"Don't move!" Aizawa shouted startling everyone. He ordered Thirteen to gather you all and don't move,"Those are villians!" Everybody froze up while Killua look over at Gon was was literally shaken not of fear but excitement.

________________________________________________