10

Killua Pov

I woke up with a gasp,my vision was blurry as I tried to look around. My head was pounding which I  let out a small grunt, 'What the hell happened?'  I thought as I blink multiple times clearing away the blurriness.

Once my vision cleared I look around and noticed that I was in some type of bar,the walls was run down,the floor was dirty and there was a pipe that was leaking.

"Ah you finally awake."

 I snapped my head to the side and saw a skinny,pale young adult.He has light skin,messy light pale blue hair.His lips are dry,and he got hands all over his body. I mentally cringe 'He needs some chapstick'  I thought and looked down. To my surprise, my hands were in some kind of cement brick which I had no way of using my power to break out. 

A growl left my mouth as I tried moving my body but couldn't as some straps crossed my body making it impossible to move and my legs tied to the chair I was sitting on. 

"What the hell is going on?! Where am I?!" I demanded to the dry lip man. 

But the man only chuckled and sat down on one of the bar stools, grabbing a shot cup and drinking it in one gulp. "You're funny, Killua Zoldyck. Very funny." 

"How the hell you know my name, bastard?!" I shouted. 

"You're a hunter yes?" Shigaraki ask.

I immediately froze my eyes widened 'What the hell?How did he know?Did he saw my hunter license?'  "W-What are you talking about?" I mentally cringe as I  stuttered. The chapped man grinned widely.

"I've been wanting to meet you for a while now. You have great skills and your nen is amazing!" Shigaraki gulped down another shot before he stood up. "I always wondered how they work,but after a few experiments I think I finally got an idea." The more he talk the more confused I get.

'How does he know about nen?He's been wanting to meet me for a while?How does he know me?I never even seen him before?' A million questions ran through m mind that I wanted to ask but I settled on the most simple one. "What do you want with me?" 

"Well you see Zoldyck-"

"Killua." I spat.

"Okay then,KiLLua I want you to be my spy." He slowly walk over and stood in front of me I raised an eyebrow. "You want me to be your spy?Sorry but who's running the show?There's no way it's this hand freak." I look over at the purple mist like guy.

Kurogiri could raise an eyebrow right now he would have. Shigaraki quickly swiped his hand at me but I managed to move my head to the side. "You stupid brat!I'm in the charge of this! If I didn't need you,you would be dead right about now." 

I rolled my eyes not at all afraid of this 'Villian' "Like I'm afraid of you!" I retorted with a low voice and narrowed eyes. Chills went  down Shigaraki's spine," Ugh you brats are all so annoying these days." The chapped man scratched the side of his neck like crazy which I cringed in disgust.

"Tomura you should really calm down,we need to try and get this kid to be our spy." The purple mist guy spoke up. " I rolled my eyes once again,"Look you still haven't answer my question yet.How do you know about me?And how do you know about nen?" 

Shigaraki stopped scratching. "We know that you and  your little friend of yours are not from this world.You two are from another dimension am I correct?" I gritted his teeth "GOD DAMN IT JUST TELL ME HOW THE HELL YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!?!"  I shouted as I let out a little of my blood thirst aura. 

"We can get you back home if you cooropate." He once again ignored my question.

"How?" I gritted struggling against the straps. "You see my master has been experimenting on different types of quirks...he wondered if there was a way to open up a portal to different dimensions." Shigaraki paused.

"After an incident one of his scientist made,a portal open up after the scientist accidentally combined two powerful  quirks with a chemical. It caused a change reaction and that's when he made a new quirk." Shigaraki finished explaining.

I look at the man with a bewildered face nothing making sense " That still doesn't make sense asshole." All I wanted to do is go back to Gon. "You'll see soon enough." As soon as he said that my phone started ringing.

'Shit!' I look at Shigaraki and there was a glint in his eyes that I know all too well "You better no-HEY!" I tried to bite the man hand as he went in my pockets and grabbed my phone. He look at the screen and scoffed "Crush?Really?So pathetic." He spat as he held the phone up to my face.

It was a picture of Gon when he was sleeping and underneath it read 'Crush'  with little hearts around it. I blushed a bit embarrassed. Soon enough  it stopped ringing I let out a sigh "listen you either help  or I'll take your friend instead. " My head whipped forward.

"Touch him and I'll Kill you!" I sharpened one of my hand as my heart thumped loudly. My assassin side showing. "Then help me,look I have what you want and in return I need you to be a spy." Killua bit his lip "If I say yes,who will I be spying on?" Shigaraki grinned his red eyes staring deep in Killua's soul.

"You'll be a spy at U.A" To be honest Killua wasn't all that surprise.  'What should I do? I know I can't trust him but what if he's telling the truth? I mean if he knows about nen and hunters then it must be right?I still have questions but maybe I could get information about this quirk and steal it myself'  I bit my lip till it bleed. Wondering what I should do.

'Gon wouldn't like this if he ever found out! I should keep this a secret for now no telling what Gon would do.But why U.A though,he must've known I was going there,so what's his real plan?It's pretty obvious he's lying and I don't trust him what so ever'  I open my eyes knowing what I must do.

"Well...." Shigaraki said I glared at him in hatred.

"O-

_________________________________________________