17

Killua felt a familiar buzz of power in the air coming from Izuku. Wanting to try something Killua used Gyo to check whether Izuku aura was doing anything. The result surprised him greatly. Izuku had no arua around his entire body,but in his index finger,Killua saw the focused aura.His eyes froze in shock as he saw the Nen on the green haired boy finger.

'How couldn't i think of trying this before?Does everyone know how to use Nen here?No that can't be,I didn't see any Ten or Zetsu but there might be Ren.SO what could this mean?' The discovery and it's implications hit him like a train. This world might not be the pushover like he thought.

The mini shockwave of power hit Killua and brought him back to reality.He watched with a quizzical look oh his face as the ball flew through the sky.

Aizawa grinned wildly at the sight Izuku showed him and the class. The big expression surprised most of the class as they already formed opinions on Aizawa and thought him to be incapable of showing emotions.  

"Creepy!" Gon muttered as he saw Aizawa grin. "705.3 meters." Aizawa said with the grin still plastered on his face. "Good showing.Let's keep going through this."

Izuku stood there shock as he look at his now broken finger "G-Guys I didn't break my arm!" He exclaimed turning to Killua and Gon who ran up to him. "Ahh that was amazing see I told you,you could do it!" Gon shouted as he gave him a hug.

"And what's better is that you beat blasty over there by a point!" Killua pointed over to Bakugou who stood there with a shock expression.

"He threw over 700 meters."

"Nice he's finally showing off his true power!" Uraraka cheered.

"But it appears that his finger seems to be broken now." Iida said as he pushed up his glasses.

'What the hell was that?!If he had a quirk he would've gotten them when we were kids!This is impossible he's up to something!' Bakugou thought.

"HEY DEKU YOU BASTARD TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOU"LL DEAD!!!" Bakugou screamed as he ran towards the teen small explosions coming out of his hand. Izuku screamed in fear and closed his waiting for the impact but it never came.

He slowly open his eyes and saw Killua and Gon in front of him,Killua had Bakugou's hand in a tight grip while Gon had got into a fighting stance in front of Izuku. This scenario felt similar to Izuku somehow,he racked his brain trying to remember but then he got it. 'It's just like that time when Kacchan was about to hit me and Gon and Killua came to help me.' 

"You bastard!" Bakugou yelled as he tried to get out of the ex-assassin grip. "You know I'm getting pretty sick of you picking on Izuku all the time." Killua yawned as he was  suddenly behind Bakugou with his arm pinned behind his back tightly. Bakugou growled at this familiar feeling.

He gritted his teeth as he activated his quirk,he managed to free one of his hands and blast it in front of Killua's face who quickly let go and jumped back. Without wasting time Bakugou quickly ran towards the three trio  small explosions popping,both Gon and Killua got into a fighting stance.

Just as Bakugou was about to attack Aizawa scarf wrapped around Bakugou trapping him. "Damn i-it why the hell is your scarf so damn strong." "They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of special alloy.Jeez don't keep making me use my quirk over and over I have dry eyes." Aizawa voice went deep as he said the last part.

Everyone gasp at their teacher not used to seeing his quirk. "He's amazing." Gon whispered to Killua who only nodded. He then unwrap his scarf as he deactivate his quirk,"We're wasting time let's go." Aizawa then walk off.

"Come on." Gon grabbed Izuku broken hand and they both went around the blonde. When Killua past by he put his hand on the blonde's shoulder. "Mess with Izuku again and you'll regret it." Killua threaten as he lowered his voice he squeezed his shoulders tightly before he followed after Gon and Izuku.

Bakugou clenched his fists tight.

"Is your finger okay?" Uraraka ask Izuku nodded. "He really piss me off." Killua mumbled to Gon "Yeah but just try to ignore him." Gon replied as he gave him a small smile. Killua scoffed "Yeah right."

Soon the test came to an end after they did  sit ups,seated toes touch,and long distance run.Izuku fell on the ground panting (with todoroki on top of him XD) "Okay I'll  show you the results now." Killua rose his eyebrows when he saw his name on the board.

He got third place while Gon placed 2nd a girl name Yaoyorozu placed first. He then searched for Bakugou name and saw it at 5th place underneath a guy name Shoto Todoroki,who Killua recalled was the boy with the large scar around his left eye and had half-white and half-red hair.

"Sucks to be him." Turning his head Killua look at who they was talking about and he saw the defeated look on his face. He look down at his fists and bit down on his lips "Izuku..." Gon mumbled sadly. "By the way,I was lying about the expulsion." Aizawa announced with a grin. "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirk."

"EHHHH!!!!!" Izuku,Uraraka and Iida screamed out. 

"Of course that was a lie.It should've been obvious if you just thought it through." A girl said she had black hair that was up in a ponytail. Everybody sweat-dropped "I didn't noticed." Gon said with a frown before he smile brightly at Izuku. "That's great Izu now you can take this as an example on what you need to work on and get even stronger!" Gon exclaimed.

Tears welled up in Izuku eyes as he grabbed onto Gon. "G-Gon...." He mumbled before he burst out crying. Uraraka smile awkwardly as she lightly patted his head. "With that we're done.There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom,so when you get back look over them." 

Izuku finally managed to stop crying and let out a sigh of relief. "Midoriya have the old lady fix you in the nurse's office.Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests prepare yourself." Aizawa handed him a slip of paper before he walked off. 

"Come on let's walk to the nurse office together." Gon said. Izuku face brighten up and nodded "Okay come on Killua." I put my hands in my pockets and followed after them.

__________________________________________________

"Aizawa you liar!" All Might said as soon as Aizawa walked around the corner. "All Might. So you were watching?Too much time on your hands?" The grumpy teacher said. "A rational deception you said?April fools was last week." All Might chuckled.

"You cut those you judge to be without potential without hesitation.For a man like that to take back his words,that must be because you also felt the potential of that kid right?" All MIght pointed at Aizawa with his famous smile.

"Also?You seem to be supporting him quite a bit.Is that how a teacher should be acting?" The tired teacher smirk at All Might who froze up. "W-What no I-I was just saying that you saw what I saw in that kid that's a-" All Might was cut off by Aizawa pushing him up against the wall. All Might blushed, feeling weak. 

"Can't wait to see you tonight, All Might...remember...I like men who wears leather..." Aizawa smirk when blood spurt out of All Might's mouth. 

"A-A-Aizawa!" 

____________________________________________________________-