18

Leorio paced back and forth his phone clutched tightly in his hands. His face filled with worry "Why aren't they answering their phone?They supposed to be here weeks ago!" Leorio shouted. "Leo calm down i'm sure they're fine.You know how Killua and Gon are they probably off exploring and they lost their phone." Kurapika said as he hugged leorio from behind.

"Yeah but they usually call if they couldn't make it.Besides what happened if they're in trouble again?What if they are fighting for their lives again and we're not there? Then what?"

"I don't know." Kurapika mumbles. He opened his mouth to speak when the door bell suddenly rang. The two share a glance before Leorio goes to open the door.

"G-Ging!" Leorio shouts. "What are you doing here? Haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah yeah I don't really care about you." Ging made his way inside their home.

"Well fuck you too..." Leorio mumbles. His black eyes looked at Kurapika who was looking at Ging going through their house.

"Can we help you?" Kurapika ask Ging.

"My son." Ging stated as he slam his hands on the counter table. "He's missing. He was suppose to contact me weeks ago along with his little friend Killo."

"You mean Killua?" Kurapika corrected. "But yeah. We're worried too."

"So you guys don't know where they are?" Ging asked and Leorio shook his head. "Oh great!" Ging growls and Kurapika tilt his head. He paces inside the kitchen mumbling curses under his breath.

"Well...we can help look for-" Kurapika got cut off.

"NO! I can do it!" Ging shouts.

"Hey!" Leorio growls. "Watch your tone with my husband, bastard. Maybe I should punch you again."

"A-Again?"

"Whatever." Ging cross his arms at Leorio.

___________________________________________

"I'm so tired." Izuku said as he walk out the school like a zombie. "

"Yeah me too."

"Same." Killua and Gon agreed. "Hey Midoriya right?" A voice boomed out scaring the shit out of Izuku. "I-Iida?!" "Is your finger healed?" He ask ignoring the shock surprised. "Uh?yes thanks to recovery girl." Izuku smiled brightly as he held up his finger.

"Hmm Freecss and Zoldyck right?" Iida said Killua huff and crossed his arms.

"Just Killua." The white haired boy said "Yeah please call me Gon i don't really like the whole last name thing." Gon smiled sheepishly Iida blush a bit "A-Are you sure?I mean we're not close friends or nothing yet." Iida ask waving his hands around everywhere.

"Yeah totally." "I was really taken in by Mr.Aizawa.I even thought this is the best of the best and such.I didn't think a teacher would encourage us with a lie." Iida said as he put his hand under his chin.

"Yeah I was kinda disappointed that he lied about expelling someone. That would've been fun to see someone go home." Killua chuckled evilly as he did his cat face. Izuku sigh once again "Killua don't say things like that!" Gon scolded as he hit Killua on the head. "What you know you wanted to see someone go home too." He teased.

Gon huff and turn his head "No because then Izuku would've been the one to go home since he got last place." "So I could've threatened them to let Izuku stay and expelled that Bakugou kid." Killua and Gon then started arguing. Izuku sweatdrop "C-Can we p-please stop talking about this?!" He said nervously.