Goodbye!!!!

Hi guys I have some sad news!!! Unfortunately I am officially done with Wattpad. Which means all my stories including this one will be discontinued, I know you all was waiting but too much stuff happened and I loss my will to write. You see last year my grandma ended up at the hospital  on Thanksgiving day and she died on December 23,2020. So I'm still coping with the fact that she died, and on top of that some more of my family died too and its too much. 

School is hard, I'm living with my cousins and it's just stressful. I have absolutely no motivation for writing and I'm really am sorry, I am thankful for you all and thanks for supporting me even though I've been a bad author. I hope you forgive me and support my decision, I had high hopes for this story but life got in the way and I need to start focusing on going to college. But if you still love this story and want to continue it message me and I might let you but for now I don't know. 

Once again I'm sorry and this is a goodbye, I love all of you who's been with me from the start and everybody else,. I might come back in the future but for right now Thank you and Goodbye.

                                                                                                                  Love,

                                                                                                                 Golden_snowflake200

PS: I suck at goodbye messages.