Sorry not an update!!!

Hey yall okay so I know I haven't been on Wattpad in awhile but I've been reading yall comments and I noticed that their are a few misunderstanding and I just want to clear it up. 

1.Gon's nen: Yes he technically lost it, but for the sake of my story I made him get it back but not fully. He trained the two years they were separated plus it goes along with my storyline and I kinda explained it in one of the other chapters.

2. Alluka/Nanika:Okay so it's not many comments on this one but when Nanika transported Gon and killua she did it all her own. Since she loves Killua a lot she wanted to help him like he help her i'm not going to go into many details since I don't wanna spoil anything but yeah....

3. All Might: Okay so I got a handful of comments about this one. So when All Might said that Killua and Gon are going to be adopted brothers, its a joke they don't have a record in their system. I fail to explain that and I am sorry about that, so no this is not an INCEST story cause it's a KILLUGON story!!! umm yeah I think that's about it.

Like I said before this was probably unnecessarily but it's been on my mind for a while now and I couldn't really stopped thinking about it and I just want to be a good author.My next update won't be for awhile, so yeah that's all and I hope that cleared it up. That's all for now so be safe,watch anime and make sure to wear your MASK!! And wash your hands yeah okay bye now!!!